• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Vs Guyver I (Sho Fukamachi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump (This should end up quickly I think).

Boros comes to earth and start to make a mess with the lifes of thousand of innoncent people. Every single chance by the heros to stop him is useless, and god know where Saitama is to one-slap him to the oblivion.

While the alien was making the city his playground, he get blasted in the eye by a guy in a weird outfit, and then get so pissed off that he unseal his power. The flesh-armored guy then says "Mmh ok" and summon his gigantic flesh suit.

Both in their 6-A levels (Sho with his GG), they start 150km from each other, speed is equal and a little bit of bloodlusted.

Lord Boros with power sealed
Guyver

What a weird situation. Boros's AP<<Guyver's stats<<<Boros's dura. How fast is Guvyer's regen?

For now, I think that Sho wins this. Boros's regen can be problematic, but simple attack spamming managed to overtax it, and Sho has those molecular slicing blades that most likely ignore durability. While even if Sho's takes a bit, Boros would have a really hard time around it too.

Sho's regen would allow him to survive and he has enough AP to harm Boros. I am rooting for him.

Judging by the Profiles, Sho's massive speed advantage would probably cover up for Boros' Regenerationn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back