• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guy that can hurt anyone VS Guy that can be hurt by anyone.

1. Was supposed to be a passive-agressive joke.

2. The Black King from the Trolls' Sburb Session (Homestuck).

Unite My Rice said:
I'm not sure how Sans debates work
Scenario 1: 'Sans one-shots via hax'

Scenario 2: 'Sans' hax won't work on this person, so he dies'

Scenario 3: 'Inconclusive since both have hax that one-shot'

From my experience, Sans debates tend to go in one of those three directions.

I don't think Black king HP will help him much in this fight, Sans is going to tear through it with KARMA anyway.

Vote for Sans via his haxx

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
If Sans killed a Multiversal being 11+ times in a row, he would likely destroy without difficulty.
That's not how it works. Sans can hurt anybody.

Anyway, Imma just give my two cents on my own battle. Due to the King's size, just waving his hand on Sans is a AOE attack, but it's a double-edged sword. Even with speed equalized, Sans probably won't miss a single his. Albiet TK may be out of the question.

So how many people has Black King killed?
We dont do it like that. KR is soul poison here due to the lack of evidince that it's potency relates to you're misdeeds.

KARMA doesn't work based on how many people the victim has killed. This has already been explained.

Plus, speed is equalized.

Considering the Trolls were alone by themselves, I guess the entire White army was murdered (Which is easily on the thousands).

I think Sans wins this, the Black King literally has no durability and Sans can pretty much tear his "HP" down with karma and bullet hell (Which no way the King is gonna dodge due his sheer size), like they said above. Problem is the insane amount of range that the King has (Physically speaking, he is as big as Feferi's lusus which is way bigger than a city), so Sans will have to attack ASAP and hide somewhere before the King counters.

I vote for Sans

Numbersguy said:
Considering the Trolls were alone by themselves, I guess the entire White army was murdered (Which is easily on the thousands).
I think Sans wins this, the Black King literally has no durability and Sans can pretty much tear his "HP" down with karma and bullet hell (Which no way the King is gonna dodge due his sheer size), like they said above. Problem is the insane amount of range that the King has (Physically speaking, he is as big as Feferi's lusus which is way bigger than a city), so Sans will have to attack ASAP and hide somewhere before the King counters.

I vote for Sans
He's planet leve, he can just get hurt by anyone, I explained it in this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/903601

Well let's see it would be a draw no contest equally but the one that doesn't age wins I guess who ages between the two this is confusing but easy to understand I think or am I senile hmmmm left hand right hand both equal wait is that right

Kunglao105 said:
Well let's see it would be a draw no contest equally but the one that doesn't age wins I guess who ages between the two this is confusing but easy to understand I think or am I senile hmmmm left hand right hand both equal wait is that right
...What?

Kunglao105 said:
English, motherfucker
English, ************. Do you speak it?!

Not sure if this is still going on and I didnt read any of the other comments, so Ill start fresh.

In the case of someone who can damage anything vs someone who cant be damaged, it balances out. The true outcome of an infinitely long battle until permanent death would depend on the characters. Often times what would happen in this case is that instead of taking massive damage, the person who cant be damaged would just be hurt a little and not a lot.

Sans and the player character from undertale can damage anyone via attacking their soul, therefore they can damage anything that lives and has a soul.

The black king as far as i can tell has nothing going for him other than an immense amount of health. Thats all i know about the king.

Under this context Sans would win.

If you have any rebuttal then go ahead and reply, I dont know much about the king so yeah.

Back