• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shantae

consider SBA means they start at 4km in New York City if I recall, Shantae has a bit of a range avantage while Guts goes to get closer. By then she can apply equipment to give herself invisibility, can conjure up scimitars, storm clouds, those bubble spells for projectile reflection, attack defending and even straight up invulnerability for a time. She might not have much experience and Guts has INSANE stamina and might be stronger she has range and versatility advantage here.

hmm well right its the hihgest range of the fighters which 70+? for Guts and "tens of meters" for Shantae.

The cannon and arrows are way weaker then both of them; the cannonball would either pounce off shantea or miss and the arrows would tickle her. I may give this to Guts he has more brutality and stamina (and the experience and skill advantage but they go straight out the window when Guts uses the berserker armor).

So unless Guts has the throw of a baseball player he probably won't hit here; I guess it depends on if he can get to her, I think he probably could so I'll vote for him.

Back