• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guts is faster, has WAY more experience, and as it stands has higher AP than Kirito. Not to mention Berserker Armor Guts could keep fighting longer than Kirito could. Stomp in favor of Guts

Round 1:

Guts wins due to superior experience and higher AP/Dura.

Kirito being At least High-8C means that he's on the high end of that Tier but he's still below Guts' solid 8B. As such, Kirito will be taking more damage and dealing less in return.

Guts' higher level of experience and overall intelligence means that he can deal with virtually whatever, Kirito can throw at him.

Round 2:

At this point, Guts is stronger and tougher than he was before. Due to be a berserker, Kirito might get more hits in but once Guts gets a handle on him, he'll rip Kirito to shreads.

So Guts takes both rounds without too much trouble, IMHO.

Should be composite SAO, ALO, and GGO Kirito, and that may not even be enough...

Only way I see Kirito winning is using the Alicization abilities mixed with his SAO stats, since his Alicization stats are Unknown as of now.

I can't tell if intentional stomp, or genuinely think this is a fair matchup... Not accusing anyone. XP

Still wondering if we use Alicization abilities mixed in with his SAO stats tho.

P.S: Yuri's best girl. Monika's 2nd (like she always is C^:<).

Aincrad Kirito is At least High 8-C while Guts is 8-B

Its not that big of a gap imo

And i think Miyuki is superior to all dokis.
Miyuki
I´m talking to YOU.

"The Black Swordsman wins!!!!11!1!"

Srsly speaking, loathe I am to say it, while Kirito's sooooooooooo massively above baseline for his tier (reason was he was among the people to fight in the 24th floor boss who was the size of a house and the length of multiple houses, and he fought and pretty much soloed the 74th, which is much, much stronger, as bosses in games get stronger as they rank higher and in SAO, exponentially so every 25 floors), he loses out to experience and raw manliness (I mean, Guts just keeps fighting through everything thrown at him).

Yeah, Guts takes it. He guts Kirito like a fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back