• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently he was scalled off characters he didnt even fight

but i kinda also question 8-A, since I do not remember any MCB feats from him

however the very calc that puts him at city block level dura here, is used by obd for AP and dura

i was thinking of making a discussion for re-looking at guts and serpico pages (in fact i really think serpico's stats are massively overstated)

iirc the obd has serpico at like small building lvl

but we tend to not have common stats at times

so, imma ask the serpico page creator about it

edit: the page creator has been inactive since like october

but i assume he scaled serpicoo off the stats guts had at the time

since then guts has seen a major stat changes soooo

i guess we shud strt talking about these 2 here, and finish the matter

Serpic stats are too high he is in no way multi-city block level and neither is he massively hypersonic guts is only high hypersonic

yah lol

i remember him getting almost rekt by guts, that too in a a fight where the environment gave serpico the advantage and guts wasnt fighting all that seriously

shud i initiate a new thred for these 2 revisions

or shud this one be that thred

also, can i remove captain ginyu from griffith's victories?

You can adjust Serpicoo to the OBD's rating if you wish.

well, i think its prolly better if i can have some input, that way i wont have to go back and edit again if someone brings up a feat from some manga panel

Okay. You can start a content revision thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back