• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Gurren Lagann 1-A/ H1-A+ upgrade) Don’t believe in yourself. Believe in the upgrade that believes in you!

Explicitly what? Your only evidence is the 2D world being called akin to a comic book, which however the R-F page already explains how to deal with these cases. It's just the verse explaining that lower dimensions are like fiction to higher ones, rather than telling that Higher Dimensions are actually beyond dimensionality (which would be nonsensical as you'd be saying that only 3D have normal geometry, but the rest not really).
It’s not “akin” to a comic book, it literally is one written with spiral power.

and the moment Team Dai-Gurren ascends past their native reality, they have a bunch of non-dimensional statements, as shown in the OP.
Because Simon broke in the Anti Spiral realm with what? Exactly, his Spiral Power lmfao.
look at the comment above, that isn’t a disqualification.
Please check this counter of mine.
It is literally a fictional work that is constructed. not “like one”.
both TTGL and the anti spiral have quite a few statements in not participating in material/dimensional reality.

Please don't tell me you're reffering to the "materialized thought" or "beyond space-time" stuff.

The former in no way is non-dimensional (as otherwise this guy would be too), and the latter just does not qualify.
tell me how zamasu is comparable in anyway

also yes it is, especially since it’s explicitly said that because of this quality, they lack spatiotemporal axes.

Yes, that would be true if this was just a generic “beyond space and time” statement,but there is also a “beyond dimensions” statement as well, and this qualifies.

tell me how zamasu is comparable in anyway
Because both are living thoughts?
also yes it is, especially since it’s explicitly said that because of this quality, they lack spatiotemporal axes.
Mind quoting it in OP? Because I prolly have missed it.
Yes, that would be true if this was just a generic “beyond space and time” statement,but there is also a “beyond dimensions” statement as well, and this qualifies.
That statement definitely sounds sus as **** because Anti-Spiral is also their own universe incarnate, which is explicitly just 11-Dimensional, aka I think it's just hyperbolic/contradicted from the main source.

Yeah, I dont agree with this. Still not convinced due to the verse explicitly stated to be functioning under Brane cosmology. The 11D is irrefutable.

Who says that Brane Cosmology can only be with 11 Dimensions, exactly?

What matters is how the Brane works, rather than just overfixating over numbers.

Because both are living thoughts?

Mind quoting it in OP? Because I prolly have missed it.
ill cut the relevant section from the OP.

However, because Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a materialized thought, it's size is impossible to calculate (It doesn't exactly exist in the physical world.). Use this as only a guide so you can grasp the magnitude of these sizes.
That statement definitely sounds sus as **** because Anti-Spiral is also their own universe incarnate, which is explicitly just 11-Dimensional, aka I think it's just hyperbolic/contradicted from the main source.
The anti-spiral is explicitly said to be “non-physical”:

“Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space,”
Their power is like the universe itself. They have no physical form and cannot be seen by humans.

and it’s power is only stated to be “like” the universe, as it has complete dominion over its own realm

Impossible to calculate does not mean it's beyond size tbh.

The fact that approximations were even given debunks this already.
The anti-spiral is explicitly said to be “non-physical”:

“Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space,”
Yourself admitted that's not enough tho.

Impossible to calculate does not mean it's beyond size tbh.

The fact that approximations were even given debunks this already.
the “approximation” is just a visual representation, and is even said not to exist in the physical world.

that’s why it’s incalculable,because the size Doesn’t even truly exist.
(
Yourself admitted that's not enough tho.
not on its own,but there is enough supporting evidence

but think about it for a second if brane cosmology or string theory stuff actually matters why did honkai even have a low 1-a rating since they also follow the same theory

keep rage kids teletubbies solos honkai fodders

ok just to shut the whole high 1-A+ thing down the multiverse labyrinth possibilities are nomological ones not logical like it being stated to be a logical trap is not enough evidence lel and im pretty sure the writer outright states the multiverse is 11 dimensional.

the argument shouldn’t be that higher dimensions in GL are r>f idk what op is yapping abt its literally just that otoko Simon’s higher world and himself are 1-A
for viewing ttgl as fiction
if thats not accepted for some reason then 1-B scaling from the 20 dimensional thingy.

keep rage kids teletubbies solos honkai fodders

ok just to shut the whole high 1-A+ thing down the multiverse labyrinth possibilities are nomological ones not logical like it being stated to be a logical trap is not enough evidence lel and im pretty sure the writer outright states the multiverse is 11 dimensional.
nomological possibilities don’t have entirely different laws,though.

also the other problem is that version of simon viewing TTGL as fiction u can’t be qualitatively beyond high 1-a+ on this tiering system

also the other problem is that version of simon viewing TTGL as fiction u can’t be qualitatively beyond high 1-a+ on this tiering system
it is a recreation of TTGL,but it differs a bit,like that Simon never meeting kamina,it’s not a strict 1 to 1.

Back