• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt Speed Upgrade

Go ahead, but it is extremely quick so we would probably have to use frames rather than estimates

SomebodyData said:
The lasers being lightspeed are ok in my book. Though in game, Gunvolt aimdodges. Not sure if the expanded medias change that.
I was literally going to check the OVA to see what they have to say about that.

He doesnt really aimdodge, at least not in the games. The blasts from the photon guns do have a charge time and let GV know where they are going to strike from, but GV doesnt know WHEN they are going to attack, the timing is even harder when there are multiple guns deployed from diffrent angles

Since everyone one now agrees, and my calc was Accepted as Relativistic, I am pretty sure I can start editing the profiles.

Sounds good, go ahead.

@Smashtwig true, but it gives him time to dodge regardless, though the calc was accepted so we shouldn't have any issues.

Back