• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt General Discussion Thread

I know I hardly ever talk about Gunvolt (Only talk about Sonic in this site), but I want to change that and reach out to other franchises that I already liked. And since the new Gunvolt Chronicles is getting me hyped, I might as well make a general discussion thread since there doesn't seem to be one. So all Gunvolt enthusiasts welcome

39A561C0-1500-43C4-88AD-B9B97B8A6142

This game has been great but it has to become a good thing and I will not try to be the original game to play with my other friends or just play as well I gotta was the way you to do the game it is so much appreciated it has to become a great game to be a stomp and it would make you feel free and fun

I just used the word generator for that lol but it is still not going on in my mind that it was a little girl that was a little bit too help him out

MYHERO said:
You a Gunvolt fan?
Man, he has been in most threads involving this verse.

Anyways, the tags before I came here sucked, so I had to fix them to include the basic stuff.

Thanks. I'm so glad this is actually going somewhere. So let's do an activity. Who's your favorite Gunvolt villain ƒª╣ÔÇìÔÖÇ´©Å an explanation would be nice as well.

feel the same way. Love the Alice in Wonderland aesthetic so cute.

Also Gunvolt killed an 11 year old girl lol.

I like GV2s design far better. The dark blue trench coat and gun design is sick. The concept of using magnetic fields to speed up his movement is also pretty cool. On top of that, unlike Copenhagen, GVs gun is not his main form of attack. Also his SP Moves are the coolest things ever.

So, I decided to calc OVA Gunvolt's power outage feat since I think using the calc for RHCP for him is wrong since Morioh is very different from the futuristic city and... yikes.

Luminous Avenger iX looking like some HOT STUFF.

Blade (the guy on the left in the OP Picture) looks like one heck of an Azure Striker

Copen gets a new title "Luminous Avenger" which sounds way cooler than "Adept Slayer" and Lola's new form is probably going to put him about GV in power for the time being. There's no real info that hasn't been revealed in the trailer that's in the website unfortunately

Yeah.

But man, I assumed Adepts were the minority.

This is a bit of a buff to Joule and Zonda's mindhax, as well as GV and Joule's null.

@MYHERO

I think they said "He" when describing Blade. But either way, I'd say that this is Sumeragi's first successful Azure Striker that didn't betray them.

Also, Sumeragi now wants to kill all humans as opposed to their origional goal. I'm starting to think that Nova did nothing wrong.

I don't know, Blade's voice sounds really feminine. Also I'm not sure where this game takes place. Does it take place in a different country?

It probably is a different place from where GV1&2 take place. In the first two games, it seems to be established that normal humans were the more popular species compared to Adepts. I doubt things can change so subtly from that to now having the humans almost extinct in the same place

Sumeragi was supposed to enslave adepts and PROTECT humans in GV1

What the heck happened?

Also, it says this takes place in an unknown nation at the beginning of the trailer

That new Lola form seemed to do something to the Flashshield meter

I don't think it's stronger than regular Anthem because it seemed to active while Copen is alive

No, we can´t have that stuff yet, as the game isn´t even out yet.

That´s why Yandere Simulator got nuked from the site.

Because in Izuku´s case it´s not even "canon" to begin with, meaning that such renders are simply fine.

Bringing stuff from future games can easily bring confusion, unless you want to add it to the gallery or as another icture for the main picture tabber.

How do you guys feel about death in Gunvolt? The series while not gruesome, isn't scared of killing off a lot of characters, primarily the bosses (most of which are children by the way)

You guys okay with the deaths, or do you think they are just wasted potential for stuff in the future?

Personally, I hope that if they actually make a full anime the bosses stay alive. Most of them wern't beyond redemption.

And then they pull a Kirby and now every past enemy becomes playable and at GV´s side to confront an even bigger thread

If we go by the Mega Man Zero trends that Gunvolt has followed thus far, a certain purple haired man will be returning in this game

Since we're talking about a whole new series called "Gunvolt Chronicles", I was hoping for an Asimov or QUILL game, since the series probably isn't intended for just Copen

Back