• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems to be a tough one for GV. Dan has Non-Physical Interaction, not sure if that comes from being able to touch other ghosts, but assuming it always him to bypass Prevasion, Gunvolt would be sorely outhaxxed here. Aside from that, since Dan is a ghost, I doubt GV can touch him either, even if you take into account what he did to Lumen in the Nova fight, he won't be able to do any significant damage. Danny also has this absurd AP Advantage as well

However, GV does have some things going for him. For one, Healing and Septimal Shield, he could potentially stall for an incon. Septimal Surge can decrease the AP Gap a little. His Flashfield can possibly affect Dan, preventing him from Possessing, but like what I said earlier, it may not even be affected. But GV has the virtue of Danny's weakness of not controlling his abilities well. If Danny temporarily goes into human form (not sure if this decreases his dura), Gunvolt has a chance to attack with everything he's got.

It can go either way, but more often than not, unless Dan's human form decreases his dura to human levels, Dan got this

Got some spare time to myself today and notice people have some questions about Danny.

@The Smashor

Yes, Danny can possess someone who is already possessed. He showed this in episode 3 of season 1 "What you Want". Tucker got ghost powers and took possession of someone then Danny took possession of the same person. Both trying to keep control but it was switching back and fourth.

@Smashtwing

1. Danny's Non-Physical Interaction is the same as all ghosts, they can harm intangible beings and the soul.

2. It's unknown to most people but Danny is still 8-A in his human form. However they did attempt to say otherwise in season 2 episode "Micro Management" where it made Danny and Tucker non athletic and weak compared to Sam. However this is false because throughout the entire series, Tucker repeatedly keeps up with Sam and has better feats than she does.

Danny is also comparable to Tucker and has even dodge Vlaire's lasers while in human form. Sam and Tucker have both taken Ghost Rays from a serious Danny Phantom, Tucker actually took two. Danny is obviously comparable to them and he survived being slapped to the side (In human form) by the Lunch Lady Ghost who is able to fight him in his ghost form.

Vlad Plasmius who is half ghost like Danny also has feats. While in human form, he survived a Ghost Ray from Danny Phantom, he also took a Ghost Ray from human Danny that literally sent him several stories high and slamming into a billboard and he had a smile on his face.

So no, Danny's statistics don't drop to human level when in human form. He has feats of being comparable to other 8-A characters and scales to them. The only actual thing Danny gains from "Going Ghost" is ghost physiology. This is just unknown to most people, hopefully that answer is what you were looking.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it, got things to do. If you have other questions I don't know when I'll be able to answer since I busy for the 3 months. Luckily I just was chilling for a moment and saw y'all had some questions.

So that definitely brings me to the conclusion that Dan wins. If not for Septimal Surge, Septimal Shield, and the Galvanics, along with the fact that Flashfield potentially wards of Danny's possession, I would be saying that this is a stomp. Gunvolt does have chances to win here, but with Prevasion gone, it's hard to see it.

Danny FRA.

It should be noted that do to revisions, Ghost attacks effect the mind and soul now.

There isn't really much, GV's only chance is to probably use Flashfield and hope it works like it does to Lumen or Copen's Prevasion to try and do damage. If this is possible, GV could POSSIBLY try and heal up and win a war of attrition

Back