• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Certain Goombas are actually able to scale to Mario such as the MegaSparkle Goomba. They one-shot. But why does Gumball get to be x2 as fast? Weird.

Popeye: Oh dear god, popeye destroys him, I dont even wanna imagine it

Rick & Morty: Gets BFRd into another universe or zapped with the anti matter gun

Pink Panther: pink grabs his pencil and erases him

Disney: Mickey yeets him with his paintbrush, sealing or a magic spell

I mean yeah, he'd simply punch the likes of Ariel and Peter Griffin Pan, but stuff like Lilo & Stitch, MCU (technically), Bill, mickey, etc? nope

Can Patrick Beat Gumball? He does well against the Spongebob verse but this is a question that's been bugging me

I just got an idea: gumball is a CN character, so let me see if he can solo every single nicktoon released thus far (will post it in a few minutes because its gonna take a while)

Alright, let's see if gumball can solo CN's rival Nickelodeon (a channel that was once amazing but only has one good show now)

Doug: This verse is filled with 10-Bs so gumball destroys

Rugrats: see above (Unless you count reptar, who can destroy planets)

Ren & Stimpy: Ren slaps him

Rockos Modern Life: Idk, but from what i can remember, rocko's toon force would give Gumball's a run for his money

Aaahh!! Real Monsters: They would scare the everloving crap out of gumball, after all it's their everyday routine

Hey Arnold: same case with Doug and Rugrats except arnold has 9-C feats (Gumball still solos anyway)

KaBlam!: Idk

Angry Beavers: Idk, i don't remember anything too impressive from this verse

Catdog: This show has very consistent tier 7 feats, so RIP gumball

Wild Thornberrys: solos

Spongebob: As said above, either 8-A heroes beat him up or bubbles zaps a laser at him

Rocket Power: This show was pretty bad so i hope he solos

As Told by Ginger: This show's art style gave me nightmares as a kid so i hope he solos

Fairly Oddparents!: gets BFRd to the center of the universe, sealed in a high 5-A trap, gets transmuted into a spoon, or BFRd into a comic book and given to Vicky, or wished to Unwish Island or Hocus Pocconus both of which can only be escaped from via magic

Invader Zim: Zim blows up the planet

Chalkzone: Ridy draws an 8-B+ shield to protect himself and seals gumball

Jimmy Neutron: Jimmy zaps and turns him into swiss cheese

All Grown Up: oh dear god i hope he solos

My Life as a Teenage Robot: Jenny destroys him

Danny Phantom: RIP gumball

Avatar: Aang/korra can def handle this with avatar state, either that or the spirits take care of him

Catscratch: I hardly even remember this show apart from 3 episodes so idk

The X's: see above

Mr Meaty: This show gave me nightmares as a kid, but i dont remember anything impressive from it (apart from that tapeworm episode) so he solos

El Tigre: So uh, tigre is listed as 8-B/7-C on his profile but the 7-C feats seem very iffy

Tak & the Power of Juju: I forgot this show existed until now so no idea

Back at The Barnyard: Solos

Mighty B!: Bessie likely beats him up with her superhero form

Penguins of Madagascar: knockout gas, mind reading and memory manip GG

Fanboy & Chum Chum: Dont know dont care, this show was not good

Planet Sheen: but this show was

Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness: Gets rekt by po and friends

Robot and Monster: sadly he solos

TMNT 2012: Solos up until he reaches wyrm and the dream beavers

Monsters vs Aliens: solos

Sanjay & Craig, Rabbids Invasion, Breadwinners and Pig Goat Banana Cricket: solos (fortunately)

Harvey Beaks: Sadly he solos

The Loud House & Bunsen Is a Beast: and fortunately he solos these

Welcome to the Wayne: also solos this show (which is basically Gravity Falls but everything good taken out of it)

Kid Danger: I am so happy gumball solos this

Ok now, since Gumball got revised let's try this:

Marvel Comics: If he gets past Iron Man (Which I am unsure about), Doctor Doom exists and he gets stomped there

DC Comics: Batman with prep and Superman would eventually stop him

Lord of the Rings: Gumball resists mindhax due to the CRT BUT I think Sauron's is more potent iirc so he likely stops there

Kung Fu Panda: Unsure about this one

Minecraft: with equipment he stomps steve but the Player stomps him

Kirby (Universe): No, void termina mindhaxes and I don't think Gumball can beat Kirby due to the many abilities/resistances he has

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Ganondorf likely stomps him all rounds, should beat most versions of Link however

Disney: Tbh, Gumball VS Bill is now fair since Bill doesn't use his best abilites in character, although Jumba with prep stops him

Battle for Dream Island: with the AFB Four has a chance of stopping him, without it he potentially clears.

Oh dang time to revise.

World of Darkness: I'll say he legit can make it to the mid tiers. But any mage worth their salt can dunk him via disbelief

Darkest Dungeon: Madness hax is everywhere so he should be incapped. Don't think he can escape the farmstead though

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax gg

Hokuto No Ken: Depends on if Ken can precog and yeet him or not

Infamous: Clears probably

Jojo: GER'd, Novel Kars adapts.

Warhammer: Stops somewhere but IDK where exactly

Looney Tunes: Bugs' luck makes it so that people luckier than him are unlucky, so RIP the helmet

Multiversal teleportation and being able to jump outside of fiction to take over as the animator says no to getting BFRd by the remote

Bugs resists time stop so he won't get paused by the remote anytime soon

Non-physical interaction or simply punching says no to Gumball drinking the ghost potion

Honestly, type 8 immortality, Bugs being vastly more skilled/experienced, the fact Bugs resists most, if not all of Gumball's hax, and simply how Bugs is the 6th strongest High 4-C is the best summary I can give without saying "Bugs curbstomps hard"

Kirby: Friend Heart GG

JoJo: Giorno's theme starts playing

MHA: Deku kicks Gumball into orbit before he takes out most of his equipment from his butt

SCP Foundation: 682 doesn't resist probability hax /thread

The Simpsons: Composite Homer says no

Marvel: Thanos stands there

DC: Mr Mxyzptlk shows him what real toon force is

Chowder: "You don't exist!" poof

Sonic: Archie Sonic GG

Disney: I guess a bloodlusted Gumball vs Bill would be interesting to see (would be hilarious if Gumball won) but for what it's worth, Jumba's experiments really don't need to touch Gumball to do anything, in fact he would simultaneously get aged down to a baby and mindhaxed

Gilad Hyperstar said:
No it's not. I already showed you multiple examples of Bill transmutating people just because. Such as to random gravity falls citizens and the people of the zodiac after it failed.
Literally the FIRST ******* ENCOUNTER that Bill had was with Pacifica's dad and he just snaps distorting his face unable to breath and anybody near his proximity with no ******* care in the world so don't bullshit me with "But itz naught in charactar! durr durr!" Crap thats legit what he does and ultimately overwhelms. I like the blue cat but Bill will literally make a mutated lovecraftian flesh skin mask out of said blue cat for his parents to watch in horror! Not a pleasent image yes but thats literally BILL IN ACTION.

DatOneWeeb said:
Bill's starting move is nitpicky as ****. Are we going to ignore his fight against the Time Baby? Or maybe against the Mystery Shack? Or his fight in the dream world? Or him chasing Mable and Dipper? I swear this is nitpicky. I don't doubt Bill can win but snapping isn't a starting move.
He actually can't if it isn't in character.

If he auto kill gumball. He erases him with the remote

GoCommitDi said:
Gumball erasing people with the remote is nowhere near in-character either, just so ya know
Then why is Ovens trying to use that as an argument for every gumball match then.

Also I'm pretty sure that he tried to use it for an offensive way when he had it, plus the helmet, console, and phone

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GoCommitDi said:
Gumball erasing people with the remote is nowhere near in-character either, just so ya know
Then why is Ovens trying to use that as an argument for every gumball match then.
Also I'm pretty sure that he tried to use it for an offensive way when he had it, plus the helmet, console, and phone
The most offensive thing he ever did with it was send Rob to The Void

GoCommitDi said:
GoCommitDi said:
The most offensive thing he ever did with it was send Rob to The Void
Which would work on bill

DatOneWeeb said:
Bill's starting move is nitpicky as ****. Are we going to ignore his fight against the Time Baby? Or maybe against the Mystery Shack? Or his fight in the dream world? Or him chasing Mable and Dipper? I swear this is nitpicky. I don't doubt Bill can win but snapping isn't a starting move.
Yeah I get it for a guy who does these incomprehensible things are sorta his/her (Whatever extra dimensional triggering gender he is specified at.) Downfall, But either way Bills powers should still somewhat trump that of Gumballs giving a starting point he does have more variety under his belt, Also something to note first:

(1.) Even if he head first with that blast that he sent torwards the Time Baby should be enough to leave nothing out of Gumball and I'm well damn sure despite being a character of varying speed that blast will absolutely not have any ounce of an ample chance to let Gumball react to.

(2.) Bill literally was angry for not being able to harm the mystery shack yes but this is due to the fact the shack was shielded by unicorn hair that gave them the chance to somehow stand up to Bill, otherwise he would have finished them by now as shown when he found the weak spots of their mech soon afterwards the shack was struggling horribly.

(3.) This back in the day had me thinking which is indeed strange given he had these powers to easily kill them off with which I would agree given Bills over confidence this would give Gumball a chance then but Bill outright seeing such an imposing character like gumball would probably be enough to suggest that he would head with those gestures.

But yeah at most its very varying overall on what he will start with I agree, However he's mostly seen snapping through though.

I'm not arguing who wins, I'm arguing against his supposed starting move. When Bill was fighting the Shack, you'd think he attempt to defeat everyone who was inside it, but instead he started off with physical attacks. He wasn't even aware of the unicorn hair at first and still didn't snap.

Ok now, since Gumball got revised let's try this:

Marvel Comics: If he gets past Iron Man (Which I am unsure about), Doctor Doom exists and he gets stomped there

DC Comics: Batman with prep and Superman would eventually stop him

Lord of the Rings: Gumball resists mindhax due to the CRT BUT I think Sauron's is more potent iirc so he likely stops there

Kung Fu Panda: Unsure about this one

Minecraft: with equipment he stomps steve but the Player stomps him

Kirby (Universe): No, void termina mindhaxes and I don't think Gumball can beat Kirby due to the many abilities/resistances he has

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Ganondorf likely stomps him all rounds, should beat most versions of Link however

Disney: Tbh, Gumball VS Bill is now fair since Bill doesn't use his best abilites in character, although Jumba with prep stops him

Battle for Dream Island: with the AFB Four has a chance of stopping him, without it he potentially clears.
Actually, Announcer may also have a shot. Since Gumball isnt a part of his competition, he just yeets Gumball out of here with a thought. And to add insult to injury, Announcer also sells out Gumball's equipment so he has no way to get back.

Since Gumball seems to have gotten revised, ima redo it.

Spongebob Squarepants: Gets outhaxed by Spongebob or gets beat up by 8A heroes.

Toaru: Accel thinks.

Regular Show: Baby Ducks still step on him

Invader Zim: I don't know, I know the irken empire can absolutely decimate him.

Steven Universe: Nah

Back