• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gosh dang it, you even made him bloodlusted with prior knowledge.

Cracks knuckles

What stops Calypso from thinking?

Anyway, what stops Calypso from thinking? Does he have any ways of getting around BFR and Sealing? I believe Calypso can just snatch and dispose of Gumballs equipments too.

It's sad too, because there are very few people that are supporters of TM. So it becomes a little overwhelming for me. But it's no issue.

But he doesn't lead with Possession. Since most of Gumballs stuff requires to either write or push a button, Calypso can simply think and remove them. That or BFR Gumball to hell or seal him.

Gumball can't be BFRed thanks to the remote. Gumball also can't do anything by thinking, so it really depends on what Calypso opens with.

Would he tho? Also are we assuming they start off within the Console? Because Gumball gets the first move if so. Console dictates it as such.

Toon Force probably won't do much in this battle. But even if it did, he could just take away that ability. Time stop he doesn't resist, but iirc Gumball doesn't lead with it, Calypso can also manipulate time. Explosion Manipulation I'm unsure how well that would go.

What does Gumball have against BFR, Sealing, selective teleportation, Planetary Mind hax, and Illusion hax? Keep in mind that almost all of Calypso's hax are done with a thought, and he could teleport all of his equipments away leaving him heavily vulnerable.

Gumball can read Calypso's mind, so he would know what he is up to and then break the camera, which would stop time. And then he would write down 'Calypso had a sudden heart attack' in The Magic Notebook.

Yeah no, none of that is faster than thinking. You also forgot the part about Calypso teleporting his equipments away. Ergo, Calypso sends Gumball to rot in Hell.

Not when he's restrained in Hell. Again, you also forgot about the teleportation thing.

No items means no coming back from Hell. Even if he did have them, as I said earlier, he's going to be restrained.

That's why Gumball would read his mind, and then he would manipulate the plot with The Universal Remote and make it so that his items are never taken away.

Also, Gumball has survived fire a lot, so being trapped in there would not bother him.

You are missing the point here.

Thinking > Anything Gumball has

Calypso also has Telepathy and keeps track on people he has BFR'd. When he's trapped in hell, he's not gonna be able to move much and thus won't be able to use any of his equipments. Not like it matters if he just yeets them away in the beginning of the match.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
You are missing the point here.
Thinking > Anything Gumball has

Calypso also has Telepathy and keeps track on people he has BFR'd. When he's trapped in hell, he's not gonna be able to move much and thus won't be able to use any of his equipments. Not like it matters if he just yeets them away.
Green Cyan is a troll, just ignore him

Still, he's going to be trapped there. Nothing he can do. It should be worth mentioning that "Hell" is resided within a painting. And why are we even assuming Calypso would BFR Gumball along with his items to take with him? And how many times do I have to repeat myself, he will teleport away his equipments leaving him utterly vulnerable to anything. Nothing that Gumball has is going to be activated first.

Also Calypso FRA

Back