• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony di bugalu said:
The MCU didn't even had that big of a downgraded
Hey, I needed a joke about the demonbane downgrade, and while I know their were way bigger downgrades out there (Like Pixel Gun 3D), The MCU comes to my head the quickest

So what's stopping Demonbane from sneezing? Gumball's durability is only 9-A physically and I'm fairly sure that Low-High is not helping when your opponents AP is 2.70077E83 times your durability on the best of days. Not to mention how wide-scale destruction is right up EGD's alley.

Can't Demonbane win via sheer AP? Pretty sure the AP gap is large enough to vaporize Gumball.

While sub- atomizing Gumball is a yes, please note he has his summons with 3-A dura here, so Demonbane has to get rid of them as well (And he can't oneshot)

Also, Gumball can press a button and he's erased via the remote

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
While oneshotting Gumball is a yes, please note he has his summons with 3-A dura, so he has to get rid of them as well
Demonbane could just one-shot Gumball before he summons them. And even if he does, Athleta Aeternum GG.

Planck69 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
While oneshotting Gumball is a yes, please note he has his summons with 3-A dura, so he has to get rid of them as well
Demonbane could just one-shot Gumball before he summons them. And even if he does, Athleta Aeternum GG.
Gumball just needs to press a button to summon. And how would more summons do anything for a guy who can just erase or reality warp all of them with his stuff

And Demonbane just needs to think to summon his infinite 3-A variations. Not even mention how any attac would nuke Gumball since EGD's 3-A feat is via moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back