• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball Universal Durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Gumball mightve just escaped the Big Bang before it EVEN HIT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. We have discussed this numerous times, and its official. After all, Gumball nearly dies from falling off a bridge likely tens to hundreds of meters above the ground, as well as getting stomped by a spider. So what chance would he even have in surviving the Big Bang if he nearly died to the ones I mentioned earlier?

It is, but not even Toon Force would even help Gumball survive anything like that. Once again, he mightve just escaped it before it even hit him in the first place. Even if he did get hit by it, thats inconsistent compared to his usual Tier 9-8 feats.

Psychomaster35 said:
It is, but not even Toon Force would even help Gumball survive anything like that. Once again, he mightve just escaped it before it even hit him in the first place. Even if he did get hit by it, thats inconsistent compared to his usual Tier 9-8 feats.
Isn't that what Toon Force technically is? Inconsistent? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yet Finn is universal despite feats more consistently being lower.

Just saying. If we really wamma rate profilea based on "consistency" than half of tbe toon-y verses would be downgraded as well as all of gaming and comics

Make your own CRT for Finn if you feel like it, I remember hearing many interesting feats he had. The dude at least beats a 5-A guy on a regular basis, what's that next to Gumball?

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back