• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guldo vs Vegeta

I think Guldo AP stomps, and even if AP wasn't a bother: Guldo would still win due to his timestop being as long as he can hold his breath for, sure, he probably won't open with TS like DIO would but once his timestop comes onto effect, DIO would be vulnerable. The average person's limit is around 20 seconds without breathing, I think.

This was mostly a meme battle.

I will change it to a serious one.

I dont think he can beat Oozaru vegeta with brute force, but timestop + cutting his tail should be enough to warrant an even field.

Yeah, but he has to figure that out by himself, which may take a while, meanwhile Oozaru Vegeta could just stomp him or try to kill him. Guldo has chances but I think Oozaru 'geta might kill him quick in almost most scenarios

Welp, Idk if Vegeta would insta-transform. Still counting your vote.

'Geets: 1

Guldo: 0

Hmm... I mean when it comes to scaling, well...

Vegeta casually took out Guldo. That same Vegeta took out Zarbon's monster form mid-diff. A power-unlocked Krillin wasn't willing to deal with Vegeta or Zarbon (even at Zarbon's base form) back then.

Guldo was thrown off by both Gohan and Krillin after their powers were unlocked. He only managed to catch them in a signature techique that's more along the lines of hax than AP.

Gohan and Krillin were both able to deal some knockback on Dodoria before having their power unlocked, but that was only Dodoria being caught off-guard.

Vegeta very easily wiped out Cui and Dodoria and dealt with Zarbon's base form before his second Zenkai boost.

Judging by power-scaling, I'd suggest that Vegeta would be able to take on Guldo with mid-diff without his Oozaru form. Vegeta's Oozaru form would've been a curbstomp.

I think Guldo would do well in a 1v1

He froze both krillin and gohan in place without much difficulty, and would have killed them if he wasn't interrupted.

I'd say Guldo wins via Freeza and impale

Guldo easily. Vegeta would never go Oozaru against Guldo before Guldo manages to kill him.

Back