• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear: Wait... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I put them at 6-A is based off how we scale Soul Calibur. The mid tiers in that game backscale to the high tiers, and the low tiers backscale from the mid tiers. Same thing in Guilty Gear the mid tiers (Dizzy, Elphelt, and answer) backscale immensely from the high tiers. And everyone else backscales from them.
ok, but how do you separate the Low Tiers from the Mid Tiers ? like Answer has a single fight in the whole of GG, and it's against Baiken

then there's the fact a Berserk XX Dizz layed waste to Chipp and Venom, but is then stopped by Faust

ok, but how do you separate the Low Tiers from the Mid Tiers ? like Answer has a single fight in the whole of GG, and it's against Baiken

then there's the fact a Berserk XX Dizz layed waste to Chipp and Venom, but is then stopped by Faust
No answer also fought those gears that Baiken said were beyond her and overpowered May within the same scene. Answer also fought Baiken when actively didn’t want to fight at all while Baiken was pissed at him, yet he won. He’s very clearly superior and even if he wasn’t Dizzy and Elphelt are still massively above everyone but get trashed on by Sol.

The second point says way more about Faust then it does anyone else.

@Keeweed

ok, so May and Jam left,

i have 0 idea who to even scale May from, like none at all, and her current scaling is bad

Jam is ... inconsistent, like she defeated Johnny and fought evenly with Jack-O, but has also lower showings

Last edited:
She's definitely 6-A at worst because Millia always views her as really strong throughout pretty much every game. She can't be a mid tier because she needed someone else to subdue a berserk xx Dizzy and is inferior to Answer. I could replay May's XX route to see who she fought and how serious they were.

I know when Jam fought a weakened Justice she wasn't really trying (if I remember the scene correctly) and Justice had to flee and she fought Faust. Considering she also fought Johnny and Jack-o I think High 6-A would work. Especially since Slayer thought she would be able to hurt him and he's over 20 times stronger than Sol. At the very worst she would be likely high 6-A with that being a very big likely.

She's definitely 6-A at worst because Millia always views her as really strong throughout pretty much every game. She can't be a mid tier because she needed someone else to subdue a berserk xx Dizzy and is inferior to Answer. I could replay May's XX route to see who she fought and how serious they were.
please do that

Ok so playing through her story, she defeated a bloodlusted Zato-1 but it seems he was close to dying. She couldn't do anything of note to stop dizzy and that's when she wanted to be stopped. Even when fighting her hardest Anji treats fighting her like a fun game and Faust while trying to be as nice as he can beats her when she's losing it a bit. So she'll either scale to being a bit above Millia or will scale to a completely bloodlusted Zato-1 (pre xrd obviously).

Though a thing of note she's implied to have the same awaken thing Baiken has due to being Japanese, but she never actives it in the story so I don't think it should be listed.

Unrelated, but don't forget we also need to edit the verse page to change it from everyone being low 1-C to everyone ranging from 6-A to high 6-A with some characters having low 1-C through hax.

okay, everything should be done now
Actually real quick, when I said high 6-A and stuff for the verse page I typed it that way just to save time on the comment. On the page it should be the full words. I would edit the page if I could to save you the time. However, since I can't do that, I'll just write out the words here so you can copy and paste them: Continent level, Multi-Continent level, Low Complex Multiverse level.

Edit: I think it is supposed to be the full words, now that I think about it I think some verse pages do use the numbers, but it would be better if they didn't.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Sorry that is my bad. I promise that if we are ever in a CRT again were either of us can edit profiles I'll edit them next time (And I know that's going to happen because I'm still trying to revise Terraria a bit, I just need to get a mid term out of the way first).

So is there anything left to do here, and were the striking strength sections corrected?

Just a question before this getting closed: Whenever Elphelt matches was created, is it fine to restrict Absolute Barrier: Felion?

Just a question before this getting closed: Whenever Elphelt matches was created, is it fine to restrict Absolute Barrier: Felion?
I don't even think she can active Felion on her own. The only time I remember her having it someone else activated it.

I will lock the Guilty Gear pages with the Tier 1 category. Did you remove it from the characters that are only tier 6 now?

It seems so. I will close this thread then.

Thanks again for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back