• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guarding an abnormality (Stone Golem vs Dimensional Refraction Variant)

Okay, so looking at the profiles.... What are the Dimensional Refraction Variant's win conditions?

From Stone Golem's profile:

Non-Physical Interaction (Their melee attacks are considered magical[3] which allows them to hurt abstract, intangible and various other beings), Immortality (Type 9; They require +2 magical weapons in order to be hit[4] which means it exists on at least three planes[5])

It can smack about the Dimensional Refraction Variant, but I doubt the Dimensional Refraction Variant's attacks exist on 3 Planes.

Further, the Golem is a construct, which gives it a plethora of Resistances: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...age_307.png/revision/latest?cb=20210605115554

Including Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation & several others.

& if I'm doing my math right, the Lobotomy Corporation character is only about 6% stronger; It ain't stonewalling the Golem.

It can smack about the Dimensional Refraction Variant, but I doubt the Dimensional Refraction Variant's attacks exist on 3 Planes.
Oh yeah, most lower tiered elementals take a pretty long time to come back to the plain of the living (Check here)
& if I'm doing my math right, the Lobotomy Corporation character is only about 6% stronger; It ain't stonewalling the Golem.
Yep, he can still try to rip it apart or hit it around

Back