• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GTA vs Saints Row: Alle Cheats vs James Black

All of his weapons do the same damage as Alle himself, which is 9-A

Alle can kill CJ with few punches, who can tank 3 rocket launcher shots before dying

Alle will soon start spawning vehicles and civilians out of nowhere

Alle can change their shape to any if the civilians to make it harder for James to know which of them is Alle

1. James already has access to all Weapons and Vehicles. Thought, he does prefer regular guns over his special weaponry. Even still, even his pistol and sniper rifles can destroy Cars, Trucks, and even Tanks in a couple of shots.

2. James can Kill Zin Aliens, who can survive 1-2 RPG shots. He can even kill Zin Robots, who can survive Tank Shots. He is also more durable as he Tanked automatic, shotgun, and RPG shots.

3. James is kinda of a Psychopath, and would instantly start shooting up Everything. Heck, he might kill innocent bystanders for the fun of it.

1. cool

2. cool

3. It is irrelevant whether he can kill civilians or not, he will waste his time killing those and Alle can just headshot him

Alle can also mind control civilians if this goes for a long time, James apparently resists it

Technically, James has survived Headshots, and if he does get flanked in someway, he has several ways to heal himself.

Also, he can kill multiple people with explosives and special weapons. He also has infinite ammo.

Cool. Can James bypass immortality fast enough? Alle will resot to using mindhax in like 10-15 minutes, James resists it but civilians don't. James will be attacked by a bunch of civilians and Alle

Mind controling civilians gives them Ak47 so they won't be unharmed, AK47 does 9-B damage but piercing attack should still bypass durability a bit

Alle and civilians also have infinite Ammo via WANRLTW

Doesn't matter much since Alle can spawn them endlessly

James has actually been in similar situations before (Heck, he took on several Zin Aliens with RPGs). Plus, a tons of his powers has elemental upgrades which can bypass Durability. Also, stuff like the Singularity Gun can be spammed in situations like that.

If Alle is killed he'll come back in an hospital

Idk where battle takes place but SBA would say it's Central Park. There must be hospitald there so yeah

Alle can do this endlessly, since has infinite stamina

While James has Superhuman Stamina, he has the same kind of Type 4 Immortality, and it's also endless. Though, it's pretty hard to kill James in the first place. Heck, the only thing that has been shown to kill him in the game is a Tank Running him over or him falling into a pit.

He can also erase things from existence via the Disintegrator and Laser Razor. Also, James can call for backup from his crew, some of whom have RPGs. I'm not including Super-Homies, Because they're too strong for this.

Basically the same thing + Alle can spawn endless amout of civilians and vehicles out of nowhere and control all of them

Neither of them killing the other, Alle might be able to incap though via number advantage

Alle should be upgraded to High 8-C

Explosive weaponry in GTA is capable of blowing up planes and Alle is immensely superior to CJ, who can tank three point-blank rocket launcher shots before going down

I based on him according to CJ's stats that's why he's 9-A

i dont knot where to look in that link

"Destroying a plane:

403500 lbs = 183024.521 Kgs

Percentages:

4% Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V) = 7320.98084 kg

13% Steel = 23793.1877 kg

81% Aluminium (2024-T3) = 148249.862 kg

Titanium Ti-6Al-4V = 4430 kg/m3

Steel = 7850 kg/m3

Aluminium 2024-T3 = 2780 kg/m3

Titanium = 1652591.61 cm3

Steel = 3030979.32 cm3

Aluminium = 53327288.5 cm3

Fragmentation=

Titanium = 550 MPa = 550 J/cc

Steel = 208 J/cc

Aluminium = 40000 PSI = 275.79 megapascales = 275.79 J/cc

Total Fragmentation = 1.6246502e10 Joules, or 3.88300717 Tons = Large Building level

Note
: Shooting a plane down does not equal fragmentation. Fragmentation would apply if the plane is torn apart completely."

I would also probably change Alles intelligence in that regard. Nothing against CJ or Alle just being smarter than CJ isnt something I'd warrant making someone a genius over given how they're described. Extremely Gifted seems more fitting.

Didn't see that Skyscraper Calc when making Project Horizons pages. Guessing their top tiers would scale to the higher end of that but I need to get the feat that would put them there calc'd.

What abilities does James have access to in this key? His profile is kinda hard to read on mobile.

Superhuman Charactieristics, Existence Erasure, Black hole Manipulation, Weapon and Vehicle Mastery, and a few more that I'm going to list later.

Planes in GTA:SA don't fragment much though, they just blow up, and CJ can blow anything up by hitting them enough iirc

maybe i should make him "9-A, possibly High 8-C"

Komodo25M said:
Superhuman Charactieristics, Existence Erasure, Black hole Manipulation, Weapon and Vehicle Mastery, and a few more that I'm going to list later.
He also has elemental Manipulation, Energy Projection, BFR, Damaku, Sound Manipulation, Stun Grenades, and can Summon Things.

Back