• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gt goku 5d? (Sayin Scholars video)

How is it that the DB fandom gathers round the dumbest people on the planet?
They don't. Everybody has their own biases and will simply gather around people who can help regurgitate and make those things better. This is why channels at power scale Dragon Ball super and make them incredibly strong get a lot of views because people have a bias for it and they just want a Goku to be very strong and give Dragon Ball Z with the benefit of the doubt when being interpreted as very strong. If you were to ask those people how strong Dragon Ball GT Goku is there will probably just say Majin Buu level in base and 4000 times stronger for Super Saiyan 4 then end there. Guys like Saiyan Scholar, Broku72, Supreme Duo, that 1 black Jiren channel, etc were able to make GT content; e.g., General Rildo, & make these characters far stronger than what people spreaded around. Dragon Ball GT fans finally had basically saviors of the series speaking up for it so it isn't left behind in relevancy. Nobody gave the series an effort & most never watched it but the clips on Youtube.

"In my opinion" suggests that his word holds no merit, especially considering he has not written for Dragon Ball Z since, y'know, Z ended back in the 1990s, and is simply how he feels about the question. This is not Word of God. This is Word of Fallen Angel.

Another reason why we shouldn't use WoG so easily is because Toriyama said SSJ is more like a 10 times boost, which is obviously not the case

"In my opinion" suggests that his word holds no merit, especially considering he has not written for Dragon Ball Z since, y'know, Z ended back in the 1990s, and is simply how he feels about the question. This is not Word of God. This is Word of Fallen Angel.
His opinion does hold weight hence when GT was mentioned he stated numerous times he cannot give information on the series because he did not write it. He is the writer for Z & wants fans with questions about it to ask him thus it is what he is intending when writing the series. Just like when he says Broly is the strongest. You don't answer a question with how you feel about the question. You answer a question by giving the answer to it. This is the same with Toriyama saying the movies are in a different dimension than his manga. It's his interpretation & we take it as fact.

He literally said that he feel it's more like a 10 times boost than 50. Even though KK10 Goku did absolutely nothing to Frieza
& he understands in his story he wrote Oozaru to be 10× then surpassed by Kaio-ken×20. Even tho he felt that he consciously made Super Saiyan greater than a ×20 increase. He prolly felt this way based off of the story & its writing. Super Saiyan is no Super Sonic so some people can feel like the form weak af. So i can say he mean't ×10 as is the form doesn't feel like a massive power increase(which is what ×50 represents). In the next saga he backs this up with Vegeta where being a Super Saiyan was not all what it was thought it was mean't to be. ×10 multiplier is not that big when dealing with foes Freeza on up so of course he says ×10 to represent how Super Saiyan doesn't feel that strong then says ×10 to convey the message.

It's like how some people say Super Saiyan God doesn't feel like a big multiplier past Super Saiyan 3 and today it feels like a multiplier of like 5 times or 10 times etc.

But what proof backup he shook the void in a literal sense? Let's not act like we play literacy games with other feats & characters as well.
That's not my point, If you look into his video he blantly condraicted himself its even showed the arena had been destroyed and the fact there was multiple statement supporting he shook the void I don't like the world of void feat but people like omari would try to argue against something while his own evidence debunk himself

That's not my point, If you look into his video he blantly condraicted himself its even showed the arena had been destroyed and the fact there was multiple statement supporting he shook the void I don't like the world of void feat but people like omari would try to argue against something while his own evidence debunk himself
What multiple statements? There was only 2. Also what 2 or more statements did he make that cannot coexist together? I have seen the video but I have not actually illegitimate with it. So maybe you could answer my 2 questions to give me light to it. I only watch the stuff once and then never see it again pretty much.

What multiple statements? There was only 2. Also what 2 or more statements did he make that cannot coexist together? I have seen the video but I have not actually illegitimate with it. So maybe you could answer my 2 questions to give me light to it. I only watch the stuff once and then never see it again pretty much.
Nevermind they was only 2 statement. Now eloborate your other question

Nevermind they was only 2 statement. Now eloborate your other question
You said contradiction. A lot of people tend to throw this around very Loosely in place of something they believe to be wrong. So to make sure if they are genuinely seeing a contradiction ask people like yourself what two statements was made that could not coexist with each other by Omari?

You said contradiction. A lot of people tend to throw this around very Loosely in place of something they believe to be wrong. So to make sure if they are genuinely seeing a contradiction ask people like yourself what two statements was made that could not coexist with each other by Omari?
He said goku shooked the arena while two scans he provided supported he shocked the entire word of void. If you agree with exisiting outside space time is 5D, He litterely scales the shit to 5D but downgrade goku below universal and scale him below semi perfect cell. Like the fact I have deal with his bullshit on instagram and youtube, he makes his entire scaling look stupid, He consider gt goku shaking hell as a universal feat but when goku did a feat simalar to him with beerus by threating to destroy universe 7 and shook it he consider it as an outlier. Omari is a professional clown

He said goku shooked the arena while two scans he provided supported he shocked the entire word of void. If you agree with exisiting outside space time is 5D, He litterely scales the shit to 5D but downgrade goku below universal and scale him below semi perfect cell. Like the fact I have deal with his bullshit on instagram and youtube, he makes his entire scaling look stupid, He consider gt goku shaking hell as a universal feat but when goku did a feat simalar to him with beerus by threating to destroy universe 7 and shook it he consider it as an outlier. Omari is a professional clown
Okay that isn't a contradiction. That is you just saying the scans are interpreted one way and only one way but never explaining why his interpretation of the scans is incorrect. Then you proceeded to say if you agree with existing out of space and time to be 5D which is giving room for those who don't interpret it is 5D at all either.

? You on his Instagram too? Who are you in the comments?

Okay that isn't a contradiction. That is you just saying the scans are interpreted one way and only one way but never explaining why his interpretation of the scans is incorrect. Then you proceeded to say if you agree with existing out of space and time to be 5D which is giving room for those who don't interpret it is 5D at all either.

? You on his Instagram too? Who are you in the comments?
That is a contradiction, If you tried to argue something like ''Oh they didn't destroy the universe" yet multiple scans shows you wrong. Same with omari scans he tried to argue that GOKU didn't shake the void but his scans support the idea that they did, That's litterlly condracted yourself.

Back