• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gt goku 5d? (Sayin Scholars video)

Saiyan Scholar
At least Battle Memes by Omari is entertaining, and he is relatively "harmless"; most of everyone knows that what he spews is complete and utter nonsense, and his comment sections all point out how garbage his memes are — the only place his fans and supporters can be found is on his YouTube, and even then, they are very few. Omari is, like, a life hacks channel.

On the other hand, Saiyan Scholar has a relatively sizeable audience that follow him and genuinely believe the nonsense he spews. There are thousands of subscribers to his channels who are being breastfed incorrect and idiotic information like the Dragon Ball YouTuber version of JayStation. Why should he care if a vocal minority disagree with the points he makes and the things he says? They are not paying his bills, they are not building up his ego, they are not validating him; his fans are, so they are the only ones that matter. So, why should he stop?

Anyway, his argument is genuinely stupid, half-witted, and devoid of any sort of logic for someone who calls himself a powerscaler and "scholar" of Dragon Ball. It boils down to this:
After the end of GT, Shenron took Goku to a world outside of the living world. And, Koyama said once on Twitter that this world is probably the fifth or sixth dimension, so Goku is probably fifth-dimensional.

There are so many fallacies present in this argument that I cannot even begin to fathom how any adult takes him seriously as an intellectual and as a debater.

Anyway, his argument is genuinely stupid, half-witted, and devoid of any sort of logic for someone who calls himself a powerscaler and "scholar" of Dragon Ball. It boils down to this:

There are so many fallacies present in this argument that I cannot even begin to fathom how any adult takes him seriously as an intellectual and as a debater.
He basically represent how the average DB debater is percieved sadly. Which is a shame since the series has a lot of things to debate over

He’s scaling training times and increases. Which ignores tons of context on why goku even got so and so stronger in so and so years.

delete-this-now-68a6f723c1.jpg

Inaccessible speed via moving in instant transmission. He didn’t even cross scale power or nothin. He crosscaled LOCATIONS

And then Omari contradicts himself as always

As much as I like GT...yeah, no.

The Saiyan Scholar isn't the best source. He wants Dragon Ball to the extreme and even more so with GT. Some of his videos have legit information but then they're immediately overshadowed by him taking it to the extreme.
He also has like...a pretty clear cut bias for GT. In every GT video, it's pretty much presented. And a few times whenever he acknowledges a contradiction. He treats it like "Oh, the story didn't allow it but the character could've done this". Which doesn't work that well

I had watch the video when it first came out and he pretty much provided evidence for nearly everything he stated. I don't see anybody actually judging the merits of the arguments but instead resorting to shame, guilts, insults, & the need to be right.

What I am surprised here is that none of you had actually challenged his Universal+ Goku for shaking hell because he uses your standards which is shaking an area larger than ♾ or something like that.

I had watch the video when it first came out and he pretty much provided evidence for nearly everything he stated. I don't see anybody actually judging the merits of the arguments but instead resorting to shame, guilts, insults, & the need to be right.

What I am surprised here is that none of you had actually challenged his Universal+ Goku for shaking hell because he uses your standards which is shaking an area larger than ♾ or something like that.
When he said that shaking hell is a universe+ feat, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said he maybe doesn't know what it means. Then he proceeded to flash the definition on screen, then I discovered that he is probably being intentionally dishonest.

As much as I like GT...yeah, no.

The Saiyan Scholar isn't the best source. He wants Dragon Ball to the extreme and even more so with GT. Some of his videos have legit information but then they're immediately overshadowed by him taking it to the extreme.
He also has like...a pretty clear cut bias for GT. In every GT video, it's pretty much presented. And a few times whenever he acknowledges a contradiction. He treats it like "Oh, the story didn't allow it but the character could've done this". Which doesn't work that well
Nobody is saying he is the best source. Let alone a source. The guy had simply watch a video interpreting the power of GT & found the evidence to be up for scrutiny as this is a. Of course it's a bias. Generally when you power scale a show that you favor you will likely have a more favourable interpretation of it. Even the best power scalers on YouTube will say how in a debate you're just arguing your own interpretation of the series. So we shouldn't act like any video evaluating a series to be thought of as a video that accurately represents the ultimate truth about the series. If anything I don't even agree with everything that is stated by ssj4guy but that is only because I evaluated the merits of the argument that just brush off the video before even watching it or even worse just watch the video but just disagree with everything because I don't simply like it.

Listen mate. Every knowledgeable Dragonball Super fan on this forum could make a list of arguments for infinite strength, speed as well as 5D for DBS Goku. And they would even sound logical on the first look. But they don't mean anything if there are 3x as many counterarguments. . The same logic can be applied to any of his points.

Shaking the Universe is considered a 4A feat if I am not wrong. And Hell, a universe sized realm, isn't considered infinitely sized.

Also would you seriously watch a video that argues that Goku can't blow up a planet and is street level for getting hurt by a bullet? No one would because we have all heard the arguments over and over again and some point it gets boring to debunk the same points again and again, The same applies to 5 D GT Goku...

When he said that shaking hell is a universe+ feat, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said he maybe doesn't know what it means. Then he proceeded to flash the definition on screen, then I discovered that he is probably being intentionally dishonest.
Definitions are subjected to change and he probably hadn't been on the site for a long time so that is probably why he even said that. Showing a bit uncertainty doesn't discredit anything. If anything he provided the scans of evidence where everything can be verified. He wasn't trying to play anyone so it really wasn't intellectually dishonest. Some scalers have done this thus doesn't really hold weight against him.

Listen mate. Every knowledgeable Dragonball Super fan on this forum could make a list of arguments for infinite strength, speed as well as 5D for DBS Goku. And they would even sound logical on the first look. But they don't mean anything if there are 3x as many counterarguments. . The same logic can be applied to any of his points.

Shaking the Universe is considered a 4A feat if I am not wrong. And Hell, a universe sized realm, isn't considered infinitely sized.

Also would you seriously watch a video that argues that Goku can't blow up a planet and is street level for getting hurt by a bullet? No one would because we have all heard the arguments over and over again and some point it gets boring to debunk the same points again and again, The same applies to 5 D GT Goku...
Well technically I spoke with Taykao Koyama who was the anime head honcho and he pretty much said that the universe is infinite. Even to other people. So in the Dragon Ball Z anime, movies, and Grand Tour sequel thus the universe would be infinite meaning it is pretty meta now for these 2 continuities.

Those downplay videos are just push back to those that use glass level Goku for real. It's not boring hearing the samething power scale as long as the rhetoric is different. If anything you just put it on 1.25× to 1.75× speed to listen fast & get through the video quicker then screenshot any new scans that appear to prove the claim. It's pretty fun when you know how to time management the videos you watch.

saiyan scholar is the same dude who thinks ssj4 goku has more ki than ssjb goku based on the kai healing bullshit even though they are two different continuities lmaoo

Since we obviously aren’t putting cringy wank on the profiles accepting this what’s the point of this thread at this point?

saiyan scholar is the same dude who thinks ssj4 goku has more ki than ssjb goku based on the kai healing bullshit even though they are two different continuities lmaoo
Doesn't have to be the same continuity. Dende is weaker than Kibito Kai. If he lacks the power to heal Goku but Dende, a weaker character, can heal his Goku then when scaling 1 is logically above the other. Remember these are the same people who dealt with 4 < "Potara" < God despite comparing the same power from 2 different continuities. Let's not act like y'all who sided with Battle Of Gods didn't start this cross continuity comparisons 1st then keep doing it for years today.

Well technically I spoke with Taykao Koyama who was the anime head honcho and he pretty much said that the universe is infinite. Even to other people. So in the Dragon Ball Z anime, movies, and Grand Tour sequel thus the universe would be infinite meaning it is pretty meta now for these 2 continuities.
Source? And flowery language is weak evidence. Else we would have to take numerous other statements seriously as well...

Doesn't have to be the same continuity. Dende is weaker than Kibito Kai. If he lacks the power to heal Goku but Dende, a weaker character, can heal his Goku then when scaling 1 is logically above the other. Remember these are the same people who dealt with 4 < "Potara" < God despite comparing the same power from 2 different continuities. Let's not act like y'all who sided with Battle Of Gods didn't start this cross continuity comparisons 1st then keep doing it for years today.
I saw in another thread that you have a screen shot. Can you post it please cause this could change something

Back