• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grunkle Stan vs Cameron Campbell

GreyFang82

He/Him
Two Con artists try to sell each other out to the local law enforcement. A fight insues.

Both 9-B

Speed is Equal

Grunkle Stan has his brass knuckles and Cameron has his Bowie knife

Fight takes place with the two a few feet apart

Who wins and why?

Grunkle Sta: 1 (Maverick Zero X)

Cameron Campbell: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Grunkle stan by flashlight237-d6ep7b4
CameronCurrent

I don't know about the AP advantage, but I will agree Stan has shown more combat prowess.

GreyFang82 said:
Two Con artists try to sell each other out to the local law enforcement. A fight ensues.
That is genius

Anyways, I think they're both kinda even in. Stan scales to his grandson overpowering a giant eldrich bear abomination and such

I haven't gotten around to watching all that much of Camp Camp, but, I think I'll go Stan for reasons above

Right, I understand and respect the experience argument. but with no calc all we know is that Stan is marginally above wall level. Camerion should be considerably higher into Wall level than the average.

239021.41167 joules is alot, that's more than most dinos

Yea, but Dipper wan't in the epicenter which already weakens the feat and are you sure it isn't more of just an effect to show how badly it busted through the concrete?

Not to mention Dipper already has a way better feat in the form of the giddon bot exploding.

DMUA said:
Not to mention Dipper already has a way better feat in the form of the giddon bot exploding.
This sounds like it would be upgrade worthy into small building wouldn't it? Why hasn't anyone calc'd that one?

I'd assume because

no one's calced it yet lol

I myself haven't exactly gotten around to seeing about pixel scaling the thing.

I mean, I made like one comment about how it's probably an outlier

Which it still probably is for reference but who knows

Ok still. I don't think you can confindently say that Grunkle is stronger than Cameron and although Grunkle has seen some weird stuff in his day. This is a fight between two grown adult men so I don't know how much fighting crazy monsters plays into this.

Lol, I love how this match is the one to want to give people the motivation to get calcs and numbers to these GF feats.

Back