• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cameron Campbell fights a Wendigo

GreyFang82

He/Him
A scam artist buys cheap property in order to flip it for a profit, then realizes why the land was so cheap.

Both 9-B

Speed is equal

fight takes place in the snowy mountains with the two only a few meters apart

Cameron has his bowie knife

who wins and why?

The Scam Artist: 0

The Wendigo: 2 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Bambu)

Inconclusive: 0

Wendigo
CameronCurrent

Idk at the moment but I am leaning toward the Wendigo due to being more agile then bears which Cameron normally fights. The Wendigo's skin wouldn't be effected by any of CC's weapons so it is h2h. The W, being more agile and due to taking place in its home terf should be able to gain the edge. Still idk though.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Idk at the moment but I am leaning toward the Wendigo due to being more agile then bears which Cameron normally fights. The Wendigo's skin wouldn't be effected by any of CC's weapons so it is h2h. The W, being more agile and due to taking place in its home terf should be able to gain the edge. Still idk though.
Please remember he scales to David who tanked 200,000 joules no difficulty. Also speed is equal.

Nature agility isn't speed, it is simply how easy they move. Also added some missing abilities the Wendigo was missing. Still think when the Wendigo loses the frontward assult (And escapes due to natural agility and pain resistance) it will hide, stalking with enhanced senses then using it's stealth and vocal mimicry bring CC into a situaltion it can catch him off gaurd. Then it will strike. Rinse and repeat.

Vocal mimicry won't really help it since Cameron doesn't actually care about other people and would focus on killing the thing.

I suppose you can say it would distract him, but he would be far more focused on not getting ambushed. But that's not to say he won't. The vocal mimicry, with stealth, and being able to stick to things would 100% catch him off guard. But Cameron would have the chance to learn this and counter appropriately because the Wendigo doesn't one shot him here.

Most regular Wendigos are not really all that smart. Most actually seem bloodlusted and always go for the kill as fast as possible, with or without stealth.

Regardless, I don't think the Wendigo can escape to ambush again, all it takes is the Wendigo taking one more swipe then they should have and Cameron has it grappled, stabbed, and wrestled down to the ground. Making it a brawl. Keep in mind Cameron is a wrestler so he would want to get the thing into a lock whenever possible.

Class 1 lifting strength scaling from bears make it pretty well into Class 1, and is greater than the vague Superhuman lifting stat of the Wendigo.

Well that is were our opinions vary but I understand your point of veiw :)

Also as for intelegence, we are going with the profile which has them tricking people as a way they often kill. And if you think it is that slated to CC's side, might I say you unequalize speed as CC has fought things with higher speeds then his own.

Honestly, there aren't many speed feats for Camp Camp characters, I might have one that holds some water, but the calculations are a bit tricky.

Thank you for being respectful. Oh, and of course I will add your vote. Your reasons are solid and I can't say Campbell takes this 100% percent of the time.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
To be honest I plan to watch it eventually. It seems rather intresting.
It isn't very fight heavy, but it is pretty entertaining.

Also I added a calc that relates to one of the Wendigo's feats to its profile.

I...

Actually vote Wendigo FRA. Cameron seems a lot like the guy that fought the Wendigos forever and in a full on confrontation the mountain man didn't do so well.

Mr. Bambu said:
I...
Actually vote Wendigo FRA. Cameron seems a lot like the guy that fought the Wendigos forever and in a full on confrontation the mountain man didn't do so well.
The difference being a x2 difference in AP/Durability, Class 1 Lifting Strength, and having to deal with only one.

That's true, and I get that, but he doesn't actually have much in terms of abilities on the Wendigo

Between already stat amping via feeding and having a much higher knowledge of combat and hunting an opponent

One Wendigo should take this, methinks

Alright, the stat amping is quantifiable so at best it equalizes their AP, combat knowledge is iffy considering they never fought opponents comparable to each other, the exception being the end of the game where the wendigo of Josh's sister takes on other ones. But that speaks to Josh's sister not to the general wendigos. As for hunting an opponent, I will give you that. The Wendgo has far better abilities and skill sets for that.

I didn't say they fought people comparable. What they did fight was someone who abused their weakness (fire). So there is that.

True you didn't say that, but fighting someone comparable to how strong they are is much closer to this match than a normal human with a flamethrower. The flamethrower was the only thing that didn't make the normal human get stomped in a few seconds. Now they are fighting a wall level threat that wrestles bears casually.

They don't do so often, the only time i remember it happening was with Josh's Sister Wendigo at the end of the game.

To be clear, I'm not debating how durable or their AP I know they should all be over 100,000 joules for crushing skulls and they need the durablity to not have their hands break. What I'm trying to debunk is the notion that they are skilled in fighting threats comparable to themselvies. The only time the fight each other is at the end and clearly show that they aren't doing so often to justify having a skill advantage over Campbell.

Yes, for now. Barely, but yes.

Back