• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grovyle fights another corrupt giant monster thing

I don't see Grovyle hurting GB and GB has fire breath which is gonna hurt,. Leaning towards GB but I guess Grovyle can try agility to blitz him.

Giga because of Fire manip, and yeah, there is Overgrow, but as long Gig keeps breathing it, there won't be any problems.

Giga Bowser has quite the AP advantage, and combined with a type advantage, it may seem like a win for Giga Bowser. But I think Grovyle can pull through and win. Grovyle's much smarter and can hide from Giga Bowser while getting sneak attacks in. If he's damaged severely, his grass type attacks will grow significantly in power. He can blind Giga Bowser with his luminous orbs, allowing for even more sneak attacks. If he's put in a bad situatation, he can avoid any attack Giga Bowser throws at him for a short period of time with Detect. If Bowser goes for a physical attack which Grovyle can't avoid, he can use Pursuit to reflect a portion of the damage done to him. Grovyle can use Screech to reduce Bowser's defense, and can use Dig to hide from Giga Bowser and allows for devasting attacks. If Grovyle is damaged, he can heal himself by using Absorb, which damages Bowser and heals himself. He can use the Concentrator IQ Skill to increase his accuracy, and even if he misses, Practice Swinger will boost his next attack. Sharpshooter raises the critical hit ratio, which will allow him to do huge chunks of damage. Counter Hitter will let him counter lots of Giga Bowser's attacks, and if Grovyle is in critical condition, the Clutch Performer skill will massively boost his evasion. Critical Dodger allows Grovyle to avoid any critical hits Bowser would've landed, and Quick Dodger boost his evasion even further. I'm going with Grovyle after a VERY close fight.

Back