• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Groudon ( Pokemon) vs Genos (OPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still believe that there isn't a wincon. Like Groudon never leads with scary face and clearly won't use anything of that caliber within 10 seconds in which genos will shoot a bigass beam which will dust him. Like what the heck do you expect him to do? He isn't mobile enough to dodge or defend, scary face won't do jack shiz, and he cannot hit him before Genos just dusts him with his low 5-B beam.
Bro, he's blood lusted NOT IN CHARACTER GODDAMMIT. Leading moves don't matter, he's bloodlusted so he will do whatever is in his power to win.
Agreed this match can't he added then.

That's a class S straw-man right there, I'm requesting this match get closed now.
This isn't a stomp for the whatever many times I said it. I debunked you but you're still requesting it anyway. I suggest that this not get closed because it's fair.

Bro, he's blood lusted NOT IN CHARACTER GODDAMMIT. Leading moves don't matter, he's bloodlusted so he will do whatever is in his power to win.

This isn't a stomp for the whatever many times I said it. I debunked you but you're still requesting it anyway. I suggest that this not get closed because it's fair.
OH FFS IF HE IS BLOODLUSTED HE ISN'T GONNA USE F-KING SCARY FACE NOT THAT IT CAN DO SHIT.

IT WILL ALWAYS END WITH GENOS DUSTING GROUDON BEFORE HE USES ANY MOVE THAT CAN ACTUALLY HIT GENOS.

IN FACT, BLOODLUST JUST HELPS GENOS. HE WAS GONNA USE HIS BEAM EITHER WAY SO NOW HE IS 100% GONNA USE IT

OH FFS IF HE IS BLOODLUSTED HE ISN'T GONNA USE F-KING SCARY FACE NOT THAT IT CAN DO SHIT.

IT WILL ALWAYS END WITH GENOS DUSTING GROUDON BEFORE HE USES ANY MOVE THAT CAN ACTUALLY HIT GENOS.
Actually scary face will definitely work, it's nearly instant, so he can use it and immediately use another move like earth power or earthquake or lave plume, and he can easily pull that off before genos blasts him.

that is bullcrap. Scary face slows the opponent down a bit, that's that. Genos is gonna pull out his beam and that's it, he is gone. Not to mention that you said it yourself, he flies, he can literally gain any distance he needs due to the current speed equalization rules and shoot. Groudon can try and slow him down however much he wants but he ain't getting a hit on him before genos just shoots him.

and like i said before, he ain't gonna use scary face when he is bloodlusted. He'll go for ravaging attacks that will demolish everything across like he always does when he is enraged and then get beamed.

that is bullcrap. Scary face slows the opponent down a bit, that's that. Genos is gonna pull out his beam and that's it, he is gone. Not to mention that you said it yourself, he flies, he can literally gain any distance he needs due to the current speed equalization rules and shoot. Groudon can try and slow him down however much he wants but he ain't getting a hit on him before genos just shoots him.
The scary face is extremely helpful to groudon because he can pull it off nearly instantly and makes it harder for genos to deflect groudons attacks. Groudons AoE and range is massive, thousands of kilometers, even if genis retreats, one earth power will be devastating and will force genos to protect himself.
and like i said before, he ain't gonna use scary face when he is bloodlusted. He'll go for ravaging attacks that will demolish everything across like he always does when he is enraged and then get beamed.
You seem to confuse blood lust, bloodlusting doesn't make characters mindless killing machines, it just makes the characters have no morals, and do whatever it takes to win which would include using moves they don't usually and fighting in ways that they normally won't. I still think genos will win though.

characters who have shown bloodlusted states already will act the same uner bloodlusted conditions mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back