• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grizzly Bear vs Leopard

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A bloodlusted Grizzly Bear takes on 3 Leopards

Leopard-BW_1200px.png

Oof.

I think the Leopards would win, as they have the numbers and might fight well as a team.

Whenever the bear focuses his attacks on one, the others pounces on-top of his back.

I'll vote for the Leopards.

Leopards typically rely on ambushes. Bears are not only incredibly large, but incredibly strong. While 3 Leopards seem strong, I can’t see them overpowering the Bear outside of their element. Especially since Bears are quite stronger than a Leopard, and very intimidating. They’re also at pretty even speeds, so this is essentially Power vs Numbers.
Im no gambler, but if I had to put my money on something I’d put it on the Bloodlusted Bear.

A Bloodlusted Grizzly Bear is pretty much Unstoppable for any Modern Predator that isn't a Siberian Tiger or another Bear. 3 Leopards wouldn't be enough to do more than some albeit noticeable damage, but still not enough to kill it.

This is pretty much 1 Shark vs a bunch of Dolphins.

Yes, one on one, Dolphins loses but it's well know they win with the numbers game.

Pretty sure the Leopards will overpower him due to their numbers and speed advantage. Sure the Bear is much stronger but he wouldn't be able to keep up with 3 leopards all trying to kill him at the same time, because even if he attack one of them, the others would surprise him from behind

They can’t really ‘Catch him by surprise’, this isn’t an ambush. Yeah they can attack his back or something, sure. But the Grizzly Bear is far stronger- for example, his PSI is 1200, vs a Leopards 310. And that’s just his bite. Leopards noticeably rely on a surprise, and against a Bear (who’s Bloodlusted mind you) who’s far stronger, I just don’t think they’d be able to take him down before he kills all three.
Does he do it low-diff? No, nothing in Real Life gets low-diffed. Just don’t think the Leopards will live long enough to finish the job.

Grizzly Bear Shitstomps, too big and too durable for leopards to take down.
A Grizzly would even be able to defeat a Nile crocodile on land, and even a Gorilla who is like ×10 the strenght of a adult man, and there was a case in the Congo where a female Gorilla defeated two leopards. Imagine what a Grizzly could do....

A better match would be a Grizzly Bear VS a American Alligator.

Last edited:
Bear solos here tbh
He can take bites way stronger with no real damage and really needs only 1 good hit for each Leopard to take one out

Back