• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grey Hulk and Thing Revision

If we were to go by Handbook logic to downgrade Eternals, may I remind you there are probably little to no instances of them fighting 5-Bs and their Durability statistic are a straight up 7, which makes them superior to most 4-Bs even, and considering that Eternals can definitively harm themselves, there's little to no reason to believe they're not 4-B.

Sersi (who even then has a 7 in energy projection) and Makkari are the only one I can say may not be 4-B, but Ikaris and Thena have shown direct comparibility to every 4-B by feats alone.

They are most likely level 7 in durability due to their Regenerationn, not their raw power.

The handbooks are just a supplement for information. Still, I don't remember Ikaris or Thena damaging Gilgamesh with regular physical blows, just sharp weapons in Thena's case, and within Marvel that is recurrently treated as Kryptonite for most powerhouses.

Wolverine and Deadpool aren't listed on any level near 7, so I doubt that.

Ikaris can damage Silver Surfer, Hyperio and Apocalypse while he himself stated he wasn't that far behind both Gilgamesh and Thor in terms of raw strength (and this statement was before him becoming a Prime Eternal, as such it may be taken as a weaker version if anything) alongside being consistently stated as Marvel's strongest Eternal

Alongside that, Sersi's eye beams have harmed Silver Surfer a couple of times as well

He has one Multi-Continent to Small Planet level durability feat and a million far lower ones, don't blow it out of proportion. Even the two people he currently scales to (excluding Grey Hulk due to you not agreeing with 5-A) have a huge differences in all of their calcs (6.102818413 exatons to 53.58800353 zettatons).

Back