• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gremmy's "galaxy - room"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gremmy's ap should be scaled to at least 3-C (possibly way higher)
CFYOW_C15_Quincy_brain_may_be_Reios-3.jpg

Gremmy was capable of creating an outer space with countless amounts of galaxies
0578-007_2.png

IMG_4343.png

I will explain why it scales to AP:

We see Gremmy becoming fatigued from using it meaning he out puts energy
0578-011.png

Throughout the fight with Kenny, he uses The Visionary specifically to attack Kenny, his ability is his weapon. Gremmy’s imagination also doesn’t harm Zaraki until he clones himself, increasing the power of his imagination, and attacks Kenpachi.
0575-012.jpeg.jpg
0575-013.jpeg.jpg
0578-009.png
0578-010.png
0578-012.png
To show even more evidence that The Visionary scales to AP, Gremmy refers to his imagination as power alot of times and directly uses The Visionary to amplify his stats, proving more that The Visionary scales to AP
0576-015.png
572_Power_of_Imagination-2.jpg
576_Power_of_imagination_doubles_with_a_clone.jpg
0578-013.png

Gremmy goes out of his way to state that “[The Visionary] is the most powerful thing in the world” really hammering in his Schrift scaling to AP. Furthermore, if Gremmy imagines something more powerful than his mind can withstand, The Visionary self-destructs.
0579-003.png
0579-004.png
Proceeding to claim that his imagination has a limit, that limit being Kenpachi’s full power.
0579-008.png
So, if Gremmy can’t physically handle what he imagines, his body will become damaged. Liltotto further confirms the connection between The Visionary and AP when she states Gremmy’s reiatsu disappeared after failing to contain Kenpachi’s entire power.
Screenshot_20210302-192104_Kindle.jpg
CFYOW also talks about Gremmy's abnormal amount of reiatsu.
Screenshot_20210508-160419_Kindle.jpg
The Visionary is both bolstered and limited in capabilities by AP, if Gremmy (or multiple Gremmy) cannot handle what he is imagining then he’d die, but he didn’t when imagining all of that outer space during his battle against Kenpachi (using 7 to 15 Gremmy to accomplish the feat), thus it’s scalable to AP.

It should also effect the profile of characters like Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibei, Byakuya, Toshiro, the Shuztaffel, Jugram and every other character who out scales Gremmy in TYBW.

Maybe we wait for the anime or databooks before revisiting this. I’d hate to see it perma topic banned -_-
When we look at every Outlier in Bleach and Accept all of em, Galaxy level Gremmy is Legit. Ngl Some Feats Outliers for me dont even make sense but it is what it is. Might as well wait and see the anime and potentially additional Databook explaining some stuff

Gremmy's ap should be scaled to at least 3-C (possibly way higher)
CFYOW_C15_Quincy_brain_may_be_Reios-3.jpg

Gremmy was capable of creating an outer space with countless amounts of galaxies
0578-007_2.png

IMG_4343.png

I will explain why it scales to AP:

We see Gremmy becoming fatigued from using it meaning he out puts energy
0578-011.png

Throughout the fight with Kenny, he uses The Visionary specifically to attack Kenny, his ability is his weapon. Gremmy’s imagination also doesn’t harm Zaraki until he clones himself, increasing the power of his imagination, and attacks Kenpachi.
0575-012.jpeg.jpg
0575-013.jpeg.jpg
0578-009.png
0578-010.png
0578-012.png
To show even more evidence that The Visionary scales to AP, Gremmy refers to his imagination as power alot of times and directly uses The Visionary to amplify his stats, proving more that The Visionary scales to AP
0576-015.png
572_Power_of_Imagination-2.jpg
576_Power_of_imagination_doubles_with_a_clone.jpg
0578-013.png

Gremmy goes out of his way to state that “[The Visionary] is the most powerful thing in the world” really hammering in his Schrift scaling to AP. Furthermore, if Gremmy imagines something more powerful than his mind can withstand, The Visionary self-destructs.
0579-003.png
0579-004.png
Proceeding to claim that his imagination has a limit, that limit being Kenpachi’s full power.
0579-008.png
So, if Gremmy can’t physically handle what he imagines, his body will become damaged. Liltotto further confirms the connection between The Visionary and AP when she states Gremmy’s reiatsu disappeared after failing to contain Kenpachi’s entire power.
Screenshot_20210302-192104_Kindle.jpg
CFYOW also talks about Gremmy's abnormal amount of reiatsu.
Screenshot_20210508-160419_Kindle.jpg
The Visionary is both bolstered and limited in capabilities by AP, if Gremmy (or multiple Gremmy) cannot handle what he is imagining then he’d die, but he didn’t when imagining all of that outer space during his battle against Kenpachi (using 7 to 15 Gremmy to accomplish the feat), thus it’s scalable to AP.

It should also effect the profile of characters like Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yhwach, Aizen, Ichibei, Byakuya, Toshiro, the Shuztaffel, Jugram and every other character who out scales Gremmy in TYBW.
You wouldn't have happened to copy straight from this would you? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TYxsTfJ7ZEuJ1eeFB1v854GIUJ8Lj7i9JL5hVbPUGlU/edit?usp=sharing

Gremmy goes out of his way to state that “[The Visionary] is the most powerful thing in the world” really hammering in his Schrift scaling to AP.
Liltotto further confirms the connection between The Visionary and AP when she states Gremmy’s reiatsu disappeared after failing to contain Kenpachi’s entire power.

These are word for word ripped right out of my doc 😭 Idc I made the doc public I just find it funny

if i were you i expected to release the anime or new databooks, that will definitely not be accepted at the moment

So should I close this for the time being? Or...?
I think its best to wait for the Anime and Potential Databook that Bleach will get and then Revisit Gremmy‘s feat. I dont believe this will be accepted at all,so imo i think this Can be closed but still ask Overvoid if he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back