• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Women Who Can Kick Your Ass (She-Hulk Vs Lord Dominator) (3-0-0)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
shehulk-ultimate-mvc3-full-victory.png
lord_dominator_vector__2_by_greenmachine987_daxkowq-fullview.png

• Speed Equalized
  • Lord Dominator is armored
"I'm outta your league...": Lonkitt, SlendVeny, ZoroNoZolo (3)
"I'm the Bad Guy...":
Incon:

Last edited:
Given She-Hulk signficantly upscales 1.64552679 Quettatons, she's got the AP advantage for sure. She can increase that further with X-Factor

Lord Dominator does have the range advantage, mobility advantage, and can resist fire manip, so she can use that to stay in the fight. Ultimately, I think she won't be able to keep Jennifer at bay forever though. She-Hulk's still got the mobility to close to distance (as well as X-Factor to increase her speed), and given her time with the Avengers and noteworthy combat prowess shared by Haggar, I think she's the better hand-to-hand fighter here. Along with also having the LS advantage, Lord Dominator's not gonna be able to deal with Jennifer up close

Voting She-Hulk

Bro, Galaxy Wander's profiles are outdated, Hater basically survived a Sun nuke missile and the speed of the bubbles crossing star systems and the galaxy itself obviously should scale to his reaction and combat speed

Ignoring the flaws in the profiles, Jean will be turned into a barbecue as the heat from the most casual attacks of Dominator can easily incinerate her robots to dust and she can make a Lava tsunami

I'm not denying the heat of those attacks, but it's not as though Jennifer can't avoid those. With X-Factor, she'll be faster than Dominator and if she uses Running Start, she'll have invulnerability to avoid harm from those attacks altogether if she's hit in that phase. That's along with the fact that She-Hulk is surprisingly agile, capable of making swift bounds around the battlefield. She won't be a sitting duck

I mean TBF she has a lot better AP and durability compared to Lord Dominator, so she wouldn't be getting one-tapped

I mean I could debate you using an outdated profile or I could just update those profiles (I don't do it out of spite because let's be honest, they suck and I already said it before)

Choose one

I'm not sure if this needs to be closed for now since I don't think there will be much continuation from new users if they've read this far

Alrighty, so here's my thoughts:

-It doesn't seem like Lord Dominator has an answer to She-Hulk's X-Factor, and considering She-Hulk's alrighty over twice as strong as Dominator, she could probably one-shot
-In addition to X-Factor, She-Hulk can become impervious to damage as long as she's dashing, so she could probably just pressure Dominator until she claims the victory.
-It seems Dominator can fly, which should logically give her the advantage, but with Super Jump and an intriguing ability to glide, I think She-Hulk could work her way around that disadvantage.
-Finally, Dominator's ice and snow manipulation would be useless since She-Hulk can fight in space, meaning she'd be able to handle cosmic-levels of coldness. (i don't know how cold Dominator's powers are btw)

Ultimatetly, I'll be voting for She-Hulk

Back