• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green battle, Ozpin VS Cronus

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Weekly: *Never argued that is a stomp*

>"Hey, he cannot overrides Ozpin's reincarnation due to the one who cursed him is 5-A!"

>Others: *Give their reasons*

>"No, the Gods control Ozpin's death!"

>"Okay then, you use 5-A reasons in High 7-C match, so I'm gonna use mine"

>"Wait, that's a stomp"

Wow, just wow.

"he's not allowed to die and will continue to reincarnate until Salem is killed" Wait, what?

Yeah but "5-A immortality" isn't really a thing. If a dude negates Regen/Rez he negates Regen/rez

TheThenAndTheNow said:
"he's not allowed to die and will continue to reincarnate until Salem is killed" Wait, what?
Ever watched the show? The God of Light explicitly told him that he would be barred from death until Salem died, hence why he continues to reincarnate rather than actually dying

I watched it, that's why I'm confused.

You need to die to reincarnate, but you said "he's not allowed to die" and "will continue to reincarnate".

That's just not how that works dude. The stuff with 1-Bs and 1-As and whatnot giving immortalities is because of Transcendence shit. 5-As dont fit that. Hax stuff like this explicitly doesn't care about how many joules an opponent of the same dimensional level can put out. Like okay cool he shot the moon and somehow got 5-A now why does this mean Regen negation arbitrarily fails?

He will keep coming back.... After a long time more them a day

Gets killed by cinder in fall or beacon and then in the time skip that's 100% more then a day comes back in Oscar but is far weaker

This isn't on his profile but Cronos has a Bugviser and Bugvisors are capable of infecting people with the bugster virus which can seal people as Bugsters in the proto gashets once hit with a lethal dose

WeeklyBattles, the Negation for Cronus is not negating the Regenerationn/Resurrection in the traditional sense. It explicitly doesn't stop them from doing it. It negates/bypasses it by looping the instance of their death over and over each time they try to resurrect. They'd be eternally stuck in a Timestop/Time loop (Depending on the translation) and unable to continue any battle, just endlessly dying over and over or stuck in a moment of death for eternity as time remains frozen for them.

Reaction video but it has the video in it

If this somehow isn't a massive stomp (It is) Dan FRA.

If it is, (It is) I am closing this unless there is an argument.

The only thing Cronos seems to lack is AP but he can make that up with buffs/debuffs, status, and the fact he can spam his time stop all he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back