• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Great Time War but only "Time Lords"

iiarc, match zio vs xeno goku was made after that note? So should I change to another zio?
I'm not sure why people seem to forgot about the note even though it's clearly there. Like i said, Kamen Rider is still under revision now, we had only completed Drive shortly after my revision, you can make matches for anyone before Drive though.

I'm not sure why people seem to forgot about the note even though it's clearly there. Like i said, Kamen Rider is still under revision now, we had only completed Drive shortly after my revision, you can make matches for anyone before Drive though.
UK I changed to DCD. Is it fine?

You gotta change the tags to show the verses their from, people won’t see this fight if only the character tabs are on

Also, which key is Demigra in?

Oh wait, I just realized but C21 Decade's profile is incomplete ATM. So look at the differences between 2009 and 2019 and see the difference between them. Like Zi-O, 2019 Decade's profile additions can only go through if all previous Riders are finished, which at the moment, is yet to be finished.

Oh wait, I just realized but C21 Decade's profile is incomplete ATM. So look at the differences between 2009 and 2019 and see the difference between them. Like Zi-O, 2019 Decade's profile additions can only go through if all previous Riders are finished, which at the moment, is yet to be finished.
i used complete jumbo dcd, not Neo dcd

Demigra still stomp, unless Decade use Hyper Clock, but i doubt he can because Demigra DD passively nuke Decade stamina to oblivion, and Demigra first move is Light Chain with Immeasurable Lifting Strength will crush the rider to death

Wait, did speed amp to Immeasurable is allowed???

Oh my bad, I just assumed we're using 2019. From what I remembered from the Zi-O vs Goku fight, Goku had passive stamina reduction and could just put people in a state of just constantly losing and gaining stamina. Although, Decade does have passive fear hax which could make people lose their will to live, so it could go incon.

Demigra still stomp, unless Decade use Hyper Clock, but i doubt he can because Demigra DD passively nuke Decade stamina to oblivion, and Demigra first move is Light Chain with Immeasurable Lifting Strength will crush the rider to death

Wait, did speed amp to Immeasurable is allowed???
Does Demigra has anything against Type 8 immortality? As long as one person remembers Decade, he'll constantly come back to life, which would also include Demigra himself.

IIRC, the slower character cannot speed amp to blitz, so nothing above like 10x.

Oh my bad, I just assumed we're using 2019. From what I remembered from the Zi-O vs Goku fight, Goku had passive stamina reduction and could just put people in a state of just constantly losing and gaining stamina. Although, Decade does have passive fear hax which could make people lose their will to live, so it could go incon.
demigra's will, I mean extremely resilient (unfortunately it's not in profile like "supernatural willpower"), he's been kept alone in a prison for over 75 million years and his will is completely okay instead of going crazy. He even Resistance to mind/emotions hax to the point can control Zamasu's Will (IZ, timeline sized, has supernatural willpower + abstract existence type 1)

Hmm, Demigra resist Mind, Madness and Morality hax, but well that is all
Does Demigra has anything against Type 8 immortality? As long as one person remembers Decade, he'll constantly come back to life, which would also include Demigra himself.

IIRC, the slower character cannot speed amp to blitz, so nothing above like 10x.
How potent his Immortality is, what i mean is the timeframe require him to comeback (too long will make him lose). And well assume that he come instantly, Demigra second move is Time Labyrinth which is 4D Sealing and > baseline 2-A Range BFR, which also time stop and causality remove people from history, that is also how DBH character deal with Mechi who have Immortality 8, they can't beat his immortality thus resort to seal him away

How potent his Immortality is, what i mean is the timeframe require him to comeback (too long will make him lose). And well assume that he come instantly, Demigra second move is Time Labyrinth which is 4D Sealing and > baseline 2-A Range BFR, which also time stop and causality remove people from history, that is also how DBH character deal with Mechi who have Immortality 8, they can't beat his immortality thus resort to seal him away
He's able to come back within minutes of being killed, no more than an hour. But since Decade doesn't have any wincons, it's a stomp

If demigra has passive to instantly nuke stamina to literal zero/oblivion instead of 1, the former even null all passive + thought based hax
So this is stomp (probably even Ohma too, at least in his profile now)

Well DD set stamina to 1, make them can't do anything except thinking or theh have passive (obviously), if they do anything physically they stun themself, and in DBH stun will null all ability

Well DD set stamina to 1, make them can't do anything except thinking or theh have passive (obviously), if they do anything physically they stun themself, and in DBH stun will null all ability
So Demigra passive only nuke stamina to 1 instead of 0/oblivion, directly ?

Back