• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity of a star = Mass of a star?

Hello, I need help with something

So in hitman reborn enma launches these gravity spheres which is stated to have the gravity of a star and he's able to collapse em into black holes.

Apparently Gravity is directly proportional to mass, so would that mean that it has the mass of the sun

Or

Does it keep the same mass when turned into a black hole?

Or is there any other alternatives to finding their masses?

I don't know what to do I need help

Apparently Gravity is directly proportional to mass,
Gravity is factor of density and mass. Not just pure mass.

Or is there any other alternatives to finding their masses?
Well, there are ways to find it through some gravitational constant calculations. But nothing that would be better thsn the existing black hole calcs.

The forumla is M = gr^2/G, where M = Mass in kilograms, g = gravitational acceleration, r = radius from core in meters, and G = universal gravitational constant.
So I did something like this
M=gr^2/G
274×3.41^2/6.6743 × 10^-11 and I got 4.77368323e-9???

Back