• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Introduction:
bill-cipher-dying.gif

Well well well, Gravity Falls has been gaining some upgrades recently, huh?

The main ones have come for that one damn triangle (Mainly due to The Book of Bill and the Tier 1 CRT) and our pages for the humans have been outdated for a long amount of time, however, this has been changing due to the recent rework of Stanford Pines and the upgrade of the main cast's AP to 8-B and their reaction speed to Relativistic+

However, there are some stuff that i still want to comment on even though i already had other CRTs to make, so anyway, take a seat, and follow me through a revision of a series that ended 8 years ago (Yup, we are getting old)

The Content:
  • Addition of Preparation, Social Influencing and Minor Martial Arts
  • Addition of Statistics Amplification via Crystal Flashlight
  • Addition of Time Travel, Mind Manipulation, Eletricity Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Duplication/Subjective Reality, Ghost capture equipment powers and Unicord Hair abilities
  • Change of Summoning to Necromancy
  • Addition of a value for his travel speed
  • Addition of Speed of Light attack speed via Memory and Magnet Gun (That is already accepted on Stanford's profile) and with the Crystal Flashlight (That is already accepted as per this calculation)

• Addition of Time Travel, Mind, Magnetism and Light Manipulation
  • Addition of Explosion Manipulation
  • Addition of Amulet and Potions abilities
  • Addition of Speed of Light attack speed (Which is already accepted as per this calculation)
^ The travel speed value will also apply to everyone who is currently noted on their profiles to be able to keep up with Dipper and Mabel

"But Evolution, where are the Mindscape keys?"

Well....

Problems with the Mindscape key:
Not only the key can only be acessed and used in a very specific location, but the characters themselves don't gain any powers, rather being the Mindscape that makes them able to use their "new abilities", as stated by Stan here. Meaning that everyone that enters the Mindscape can technically have access to the powers the place gives.

Beyond that, the scaling to Bill Cipher is dubious given that Stanford directly says that Bill is weaker than he normally is inside a mind

As such, i think that the Mindscape keys should be removed due to what they can do in the episode being due to the location, not from themselves

Stanley Pines:

Stanford Pines:

Wendy Corduroy:

Rumble McSkirmish:

Pacifica:

GIFfany:

Blendin:

Gideon:

Not 100% sure on that, but i will give it a try

Basically, Dipper and Gideon should receive an Intelligence upgrade in accord to the recent Intelligence revision to Stanley that upgraded him to "At least Genius"

In relation to Gideon:
In relation to Dipper:
As such, i think both should have Genius Intelligence

McGucket's profile should note that he ins't smart on every type of human intelligence, but rather an inventor with supernatural intelligence and, at least before regaining his sanity, little to no common sense

His preparation time should not only cover his Low 1-C inventions, but also the dozens of robots he has built through his life

And last, but not least, McGucket should be straight up a Supergenius due to Stanford, mainly in Journal 3, constantly glazing how smart the former was, even in comparison to himself

Basically everything listed above is here:

I also added Fire Manipulation, Breath Attack, Energy Projection and Explosion Manipulation to his preparation time. Beyond that, i only added Surface Scaling

Well, that's about it

There is stuff here that i ain't sure about, so any recommendations would be appreciated

Agree: @RedReaper616 @StrymULTRA @Demon_Lord18 @King_Dom470 @TheOrangeGuy09 @RigelBR7

Disagree:

Neutral:
@TheOrangeGuy09 (Dipper's Dream Manipulation)

Last edited:
I agree with everything here EXCEPT this. Hirsch explained in the Gravity Falls Episode Commentary the Song didn't actually work. Robbie legitimately won over Wendy normally via his song, the issue was that Robbie was song-stealer/plagarist, and this is why Wendy broke up with him. (Because all the effort and love she percieved he put into the song was a lie.) So he wouldn't get this.

I agree with everything here EXCEPT this. Hirsch explained in the Gravity Falls Episode Commentary the Song didn't actually work. Robbie legitimately won over Wendy normally via his song, the issue was that Robbie was song-stealer/plagarist, and this is why Wendy broke up with him. (Because all the effort and love she percieved he put into the song was a lie.) So he wouldn't get this.
Are you telling me that 50% of the episode's plot was for freaking nothing?

Fair enough, might link where he said that, just for the sake of confirmation?

Everything I don't mention I agree with (besides the part that I did not look into yet obviously)
Change of Summoning to Necromancy
Maybe note that they will attack him too lul
  • Addition of a value for his travel speed
Superhuman travel speed (Can keep up with the Multi-Bear, who should be at least as fast as real-life bears.[22]
Not a travel speed feat
This is valid but needs a calculation
^The travel speed value will also apply to everyone who is currently noted on their profiles to be able to keep up with Dipper and Mabel
Why? We would need a proof for keeping up specifically in running (not saying they shouldn't scale to their Travel Speed, it's just that you need justifications, and GF has a TON moments where they are comparable in running)
Beyond that, the scaling to Bill Cipher is dubious given that Stanford directly says that Bill is weaker than he normally is inside a mind
"Normally" was Weirdmageddon Bill at the time when Ford said that, not his base. Mindscape Bill should be equal to his base.
But I agree that they should be removed, but this should also mean that Ford & Bill "entering the comic" P&A should be removed for the same reasons as well

I'll go over the rest of OP later

Everything I didn't mention I'm fine with, again
It's either a gag or applies to every single human in the verse
It also produced electricity. Also why didn't you include the most obvious abilities ever: Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel and BFR?
Should put as a Resistance too (albeit Unconventional)
Why didn't you put all other haxes mentioned in the scan?
Shouldn't he also have Necromancy? And potentially abilities provided by Journal 3, like invading one's dreams.

McGucket's profile should note that he ins't smart on every type of human intelligence, but rather an inventor with supernatural intelligence and, at least before regaining his sanity, little to no common sense
I agree, but it's better to note that he gained his sanity back by the end of the series as well.

Also:
Stan's dreams were not invaded, only mind/memories, those are separate. This is also why Stan did not know who is Bill by the end of the episode and why Bill can enter Ford's dreams but not mind/memories.

I still think it should be Limited for everybody.

I'd say put types and dimensionality in bold.

And I still think some abilities should be put under Preparation.

If you want to answer this comment just try to be pratical, not on the mood or have too much time to debate an extensive topic such as this due to some real-life problems

Maybe note that they will attack him too lul
Already on the weakness section

Not a travel speed feat
How exactly? They were showed to be physically comparable on their fight, i don't see any reason of why their travel speed should be greatly different

Why? We would need a proof for keeping up specifically in running (not saying they shouldn't scale to their Travel Speed, it's just that you need justifications, and GF has a TON moments where they are comparable in running)
I don't think we need examples for things that are extremely obvious

"Normally" was Weirdmageddon Bill at the time when Ford said that, not his base. Mindscape Bill should be equal to his base.
Ford was talking about Bill's nature in general, i don't think there is any proof of him specifically talking about his Weirdmageddon form

But I agree that they should be removed, but this should also mean that Ford & Bill "entering the comic" P&A should be removed for the same reasons as well
Try to remove it in other thread, i don't want to include any more separate content here and don't plan to touch on GF content for some time

Not really sure if I agree with Gifany's Time Stop stuff
Me neither, lol

Everything I didn't mention I'm fine with, again

It's either a gag or applies to every single human in the verse
Prove to me that any other human besides Stanley got hit by a random wildfire

It also produced electricity.
Scan?

Also why didn't you include the most obvious abilities ever: Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel and BFR?
Not sure on Portal Creation given the page about the ability describes it as being something that the user can use to quickly travel through multiple different places, while the Interdimensional Portal's use was extremely specific

BFR ins't really applicable due to how freaking slow the Portal pushs someone into it, but for indexing purposes? Sure

I think there was a reason to me don't include Dimensional Travel, but i don't remember it :V, i think it is fine to add it along with BFR

Should put as a Resistance too (albeit Unconventional)
Nah, negation works better on this case imo

Why didn't you put all other haxes mentioned in the scan?
Because:

1) Blendin never used the Time Bomb
2) He already has Time Travel on his profile

Shouldn't he also have Necromancy? And potentially abilities provided by Journal 3, like invading one's dreams.
Gideon never really read Journal 3, when he got his hands on it he just looked a few pages and didn't really read them

I agree, but it's better to note that he gained his sanity back by the end of the series as well.
It's.... Literally noted on the profile

Stan's dreams were not invaded, only mind/memories, those are separate. This is also why Stan did not know who is Bill by the end of the episode
I will give you the same answer i gave on the GD:

and why Bill can enter Ford's dreams but not mind/memories.
Me when Metal Plate:

I still think it should be Limited for everybody.
No, and i already explained to you on the GD why it shouldn't

Last edited:
I don't think this is an applicable feat, Stanley got his eyes "burned" by the light of the rainbow, it's not like they literally burned

Also, only a very small part of the office got set on fire, the humans don't getting on fire after being hit by the rainbow shouldn't be a feat of any kind

If you want to answer this comment just try to be pratical, not on the mood or have the time to debate an extense topic due to some real-life problems
Alright
Already on the weakness section
👌
How exactly? They were showed to be physically comparable on their fight, i don't see any reason of why their travel speed should be greatly different. I don't think we need examples for things that are extremely obvious
That's not how Travel Speed scaling works. Thanos does not have Subsonic+ Travel Speed due to scaling to Thor for example
Ford was talking about Bill's nature in general, i don't think there is any proof of him specifically talking about his Weirdmageddon form
👌
Try to remove it in other thread, i don't want to include any more separate content here and don't plan to touch on GF content for some time
👌
Prove to me that any other human besides Stanley got hit by a random wildfire
Squirrel was burnt due to sheer temperature iirc
Right before everything turns into light, there is electricity from the portal
Not sure on Portal Creation given the page about the ability describes it as being something that the user can use to quickly travel through multiple different places, while the Interdimensional Portal's use was extremely specific
Limited Portal Creation then?
BFR ins't really applicable due to how freaking slow the Portal pushs someone into it, but for indexing purposes? Sure
I agree
I think there was a reason to me don't include Dimensional Travel, but i don't remember it :V, i think it is fine to add it along with BFR
👍
Nah, negation works better on this case imo
Well it's technically resistance too, no?
Because:

1) Blendin never used the Time Bomb
2) He already has Time Travel on his profile
He should have access to it
Gideon never really read Journal 3, when he got his hands on it he just looked a few pages and didn't really read them
Yeah but he can theoretically read it? Idk if it counts
It's.... Literally noted on the profile
L me
I will give you the same answer i gave on the GD:
He only remembered Mabel's guys and not Bill, the latter one does not matter
Me when Metal Plate:
It shows that mind/memories =/= dreams
No, and i already explained to you on the GD why it shouldn't
I disagree but meh I'll do my own CRT for that

I don't think this is an applicable feat, Stanley got his eyes "burned" by the light of the rainbow, it's not like they literally burned

Also, only a very small part of the office got set on fire, the humans don't getting on fire after being hit by the rainbow shouldn't be a feat of any kind
To be fair the footage cuts off right as the fire gets bigger and Mabel seems to start to panic at the sight of that so to me that implies that the fire got much bigger (Also it started to spread extremely quickly)

That's not how Travel Speed scaling works. Thanos does not have Subsonic+ Travel Speed due to scaling to Thor for example
1) Thanos profile don't even index his Travel Speed, lol
2) I don't really remember him moving more than idk, a few meters? On his fights against Thor and those comparable to him

Also, Dipper actually dodges Multi-Bear rushing into him and moves in tandem with the latter, so yeah, they definitely scale to each other

Squirrel was burnt due to sheer temperature iirc
Tbf, considering how the scene happens, it is very probable that it was a "random wildfire" (It would even qualify as one)

Also, none of the other objects or people got damaged, let alone died, from sheer temperature on the scene

Right before everything turns into light, there is electricity from the portal
Fair enough

Limited Portal Creation then?
Not Sure

Well it's technically resistance too, no?
She is able to nulify the effects of the Time Stop, not resist them, i think

He should have access to it
Blendin never showed any access to the Time Bombs

Yeah but he can theoretically read it? Idk if it counts
I don't think we should index something just because it can "possibly" happen, like, Hyper Sonic got removed from Modern Sonic's profile because he never used that transformation In-Canon

He only remembered Mabel's guys and not Bill, the latter one does not matter
He remembered the two guys before he just had dreamed with them

C'mon, you can't say that this ins't a reference to the episode events

It shows that mind/memories =/= dreams
Ok, and?

I disagree but meh I'll do my own CRT for that
Alright

To be fair the footage cuts off right as the fire gets bigger and Mabel seems to start to panic at the sight of that so to me that implies that the fire got much bigger (Also it started to spread extremely quickly)
Even then, we have no proof that Mabel and Stanley directly tanked the fire

1) Thanos profile don't even index his Travel Speed, lol
2) I don't really remember him moving more than idk, a few meters? On his fights against Thor and those comparable to him

Also, Dipper actually dodges Multi-Bear rushing into him and moves in tandem with the latter, so yeah, they definitely scale to each other
Yeah, this is kind of feats I’m looking for, just keeping up in combat is just R/C. For example, main cast has a lot of showing of running away of someone (like pterodactyl or woman-spider) and being comparable in that.
Tbf, considering how the scene happens, it is very probable that it was a "random wildfire" (It would even qualify as one)

Also, none of the other objects or people got damaged, let alone died, from sheer temperature on the scene
Fair enough
Imo should work
She is able to nulify the effects of the Time Stop, not resist them, i think
Bill has Unconventional Resistance to Petrification despite clearly being able to get petrified, c’mon now
Blendin never showed any access to the Time Bombs
He should as Time Police officer, with possibly/likely just like you did with Age Manip
I don't think we should index something just because it can "possibly" happen, like, Hyper Sonic got removed from Modern Sonic's profile because he never used that transformation In-Canon
That’s a different case tho. Gideon can read Journal 3 while running away or with prep in matchups, for example.
He remembered the two guys before he just had dreamed with them
Yeah, and these two guys were mentioned by Mabel before. Just like you can see in a dream smth you learnt yesterday.
C'mon, you can't say that this ins't a reference to the episode events
I was always thinking like that too tbh but the fact that he doesn’t know who Bill is contradicts that. I think
You don’t get Dream Manipulation for entering one’s mind/memories

Even then, we have no proof that Mabel and Stanley directly tanked the fire
They tanked the light that was hot enough to cause the fire, couple that with the fact that they could endure heat hot enough to burn animals alive and I'd say it's a fairly consistent resistance.

Also there is this scene which shows that Stan is capable of tanking being set on fire seeing as he's completely fine the next time we see him. In fact Dipper and Mabel don't even seem concerned at the fact that he just spontaneously burst into flames, Mabel even seemed confident he'd "be fine", you could honestly make the argument that Stan is just overreacting given how calm everyone else was.

Bill has Unconventional Resistance to Petrification despite clearly being able to get petrified, c’mon now
He has because his Mindscape form wasn't affected by the Petrification and could freely leave his physical body

GIFfany, however, would still be paused wasn't by the Eletricity nulifying the effects of the Time Stop

He should as Time Police officer, with possibly/likely just like you did with Age Manip
I did that because we don't know the methods Age manip can be acessed

We know the method of the Time Stop, and Blendin never showed to use the Time Bombs neither showed access to them

That’s a different case tho. Gideon can read Journal 3 while running away or with prep in matchups, for example.
Sonic could also technically transform into Hyper Sonic at any time

Yeah, and these two guys were mentioned by Mabel before. Just like you can see in a dream smth you learnt yesterday.

I was always thinking like that too tbh but the fact that he doesn’t know who Bill is contradicts that. I think
And he knowing who the guys are contradicts the Bill part.... Both parts are technically paradoxical to each other

Although i personally take him remembering who the guys are over him don't remembering Bill due to 1) Stanley don't knowing who Bill is important to the Plot and 2) We all know Bill has many different ways to destroy someone's memories

You don’t get Dream Manipulation for entering one’s mind/memories
I think i already saw some examples of characters gaining the ability due to that in other threads

Anyway, i will put you for disagree regarding Dream Manipulation, can we move on?

They tanked the light that was hot enough to cause the fire
Not wanting to be rude, but it ins't the relationship between fire and wood common sense?

couple that with the fact that they could endure heat hot enough to burn animals alive and I'd say it's a fairly consistent resistance.

Also there is this scene which shows that Stan is capable of tanking being set on fire seeing as he's completely fine the next time we see him. In fact Dipper and Mabel don't even seem concerned at the fact that he just spontaneously burst into flames, Mabel even seemed confident he'd "be fine", you could honestly make the argument that Stan is just overreacting given how calm everyone else was.

Back