• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When Bill says travel through time he is talking about a travel that humans cannot achieve, it is different than the fourth dimension thing since Dipper and Mabel can do it

This still goes in the problem of mundane objects being able to reach random points of time through just randomly drifting in the 4th dimension however.
It was not in defense, I’m saying that it was established in TBoB too
When Bill says travel through time he is talking about a travel that humans cannot achieve, it is different than the fourth dimension thing since Dipper and Mabel can do it
One of the interpretations I saw on YT is that he meant that humans can’t operate beyond linear chronology in a sense that we can’t go “2 BC - 3000 y. - 5 BC” or simply without the chronology, we have to go linearly like “2021 year - 2022 year - 2023 year - 2024 year”
But idk how much sense it makes, just saying

Tbh now that I think about it, Ford was never being able to time travel, meaning that the method that Blendin uses is a different way of using the NR.

I think Fourth Dimension is just Axolotl’s dimension and since he is opposite of Bill it kinda makes sense for him to live in the same place as Bill but not messed up asf in terms of physics and causality

I think Fourth Dimension is just Axolotl’s dimension and since he is opposite of Bill it kinda makes sense for him to live in the same place as Bill but not messed up asf in terms of physics and causality
You'd be right if the "attracted together like potato chips at the bottom of the bag" wasn't used for both though.

The second thing is supported from Bill only making Ford his backscratcher, and freeing him only when he needed the formula.

He was pretty much done with him otherwise, which makes me think... would we be still able to use this?

The second thing is supported from Bill only making Ford his backscratcher, and freeing him only when he needed the formula.

He was pretty much done with him otherwise, which makes me think... would we be still able to use this?
To be honest Bill definitely wanted Ford, first thing he does after catching Ford trying to kill him is literally ask if Ford wants to join his team. Only after Ford rejects he goes mad

I mean, that’s literally what he shows he would do if Barrier goes down, he also never lied in his deals, so yeah pretty much.

Also, if you read Alex’s answer, he says it is NOT canon and is just his mere speculation.

Back