• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah. He pretty much killed anyone in the 2D universe, and it's implied he's pretty much genocided the other infinite timelines where he won against the Pines in the final episode.
So basically he succeeded in killing the pines in alternate universes but in the main one that’s where he failed.

But there is only one bill in the whole multiverse?

If ford hadn’t fallen for bill’s tricks would bill honestly still be a threat I thought he only became powerful because of ford

The main one then is the strongest though.

One of them’s gotta conquer the multiverse

But btw that gun would it have killed him if it hit in the right spot?

Anyway Other than murder what other really evil things did bill do?
Not really. If there really infinite Bills, and there's only one multiverse (due to the card saying that) then that just means the rift explosion is only uni-low multi. Really the only evidence we have that it was a complete cosmology erase in the show is Time Baby's line, but everything else just says that it was gonna destroy the universe

Not really. If there really infinite Bills, and there's only one multiverse (due to the card saying that) then that just means the rift explosion is only uni-low multi. Really the only evidence we have that it was a complete cosmology erase in the show is Time Baby's line, but everything else just says that it was gonna destroy the universe
So that's from where the infinite multiverses comes from...

But... nah this is weak evidence. Obviously a multiverse buster is going to destroy the universe, it's like trying to discard Saitama and Garou's 4-A feat only because they're stated to be a threat to the solar system.

There is no proof of the Weirdmaggedon happening in other realities
This is just kinda stretching. If there's infinite Bills, who he stated have """""""""won""""""""... then wouldn't that just mean that Weirdmaggedon happened in those universes? That the rift ended up exploding after Bill killed Time Baby and the Pines?

Like his whole goal is Weirdmaggedon. If that isn't "winning" for him, what is?

This is just kinda stretching. If there's infinite Bills, who he stated have """""""""won""""""""... then wouldn't that just mean that Weirdmaggedon happened in those universes? That the rift ended up exploding after Bill killed Time Baby and the Pines?

Like his whole goal is Weirdmaggedon. If that isn't "winning" for him, what is?
It´s never said he won, just that the Pines lost (With some of the defeats not even being caused by Bill)

you-heard-it-here-folks-v0-5e4jehkdmnda1.png

Except it’s confirmed in the comic that Weirdmaggeddon in one reality was affecting other realities, meaning the Multiverse was under threat from a singular Bill.
It really wasn't though? Show me one instance. I hear people say this, but the only evidence is Mabel being taken through portals. The Nightmare Realm in that comic was stated to funnel the same person (Mabel) together until they meet like chip dust at the bottom of a bag of chips.

I will admit that the portals opening up in Gravity Falls were due to Bill, but you also have to keep in mind that Gravity Fall's universe is a weak spot in the multiverse where it's easier for things to open up like that. It's the whole reason Bill wants to go there. Outside of that original portal that lead Mabel into the NR, everything else just seemed like the NR taking her to Mabelland.

It really wasn't though? Show me one instance. I hear people say this, but the only evidence is Mabel being taken through portals. The Nightmare Realm in that comic was stated to funnel the same person (Mabel) together until they meet like chip dust at the bottom of a bag of chips.

I will admit that the portals opening up in Gravity Falls were due to Bill, but you also have to keep in mind that Gravity Fall's universe is a weak spot in the multiverse where it's easier for things to open up like that. It's the whole reason Bill wants to go there. Outside of that original portal that lead Mabel into the NR, everything else just seemed like the NR taking her to Mabelland.
Except the portals took her through multiple realities, first, before it dropped her in MAB-3L. And Mabel only went there because she got lost in the Multiverse, specifically, not because of the Nightmare Realm directly. The Nightmare Realm was simply the reason she was lost, as it sent her through multiple portals through multiple different realities. Rips which only existed thanks to Weirdmaggeddon.

Meaning it’s range is at least more than one universe large, explicitly.

Except the portals took her through multiple realities, first, before it dropped her in MAB-3L. And Mabel only went there because she got lost in the Multiverse, specifically, not because of the Nightmare Realm directly. The Nightmare Realm was simply the reason she was lost, as it sent her through multiple portals through multiple different realities. Rips which only existed thanks to Weirdmaggeddon.

Meaning it’s range is at least more than one universe large, explicitly.
It never says that those portals were because of Weirdmaggedon though. We know for a fact that there are wormholes and tears in reality all over the Graity Falls multiverse. Apparently Ford literally just swims into wormholes to get in and out of universes all the time.

Notably, none of the other Mabels there stated they were there because of Weirdmaggedon, and the evil Mabel just says she was "Chases out of her reality". Idk, to me, it just seems like a stretch to say that all those portals were from Bill and not just from the stated law that the multiverse huddles the same people together

It never says that those portals were because of Weirdmaggedon though. We know for a fact that there are wormholes and tears in reality all over the Graity Falls multiverse. Apparently Ford literally just swims into wormholes to get in and out of universes all the time.

Notably, none of the other Mabels there stated they were there because of Weirdmaggedon, and the evil Mabel just says she was "Chases out of her reality". Idk, to me, it just seems like a stretch to say that all those portals were from Bill and not just from the stated law that the multiverse huddles the same people together
It explicitly was due to Weirdmaggeddon. Now, I’m not gonna claim every Mabel got there via Weirdmaggeddon. That’s silly. They got there because they were lost in the Multiverse. However, the litany of multiversal rips we see our Mabel go through is explicitly due to Weirdmaggeddon.

Back