• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
This CRt aims to completely overhaul Lucilius profile with the new one

New Profile​

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:DivinumAeterna/Sandbox

Old​

Legend Marking for the sandbox

?: Moved to a different key
??: moved with new description or new description changes
??? : New Addition

If the description or scan feels insufficient I can expand on it further when needed

There's one ability that isn't included in the profile and that is Nep Type 2
The reason for this ability is in his dialogue when using Celestial Fusion
肉体を捨て、次の次元へ…
Cast away that flesh, onward to the next dimension... (Translation from gbf.wiki)
or
生命など、神々の都合に過ぎん
Things like existence are merely there for the gods' convenience.
During Celestial fusion hints about discarding his own flesh or physical body for an incorporeal one (which he claims is the form for the next dimension)

Then in his final Form
The ability is called "Absolute Nothing"
Knowing he dabbles with Chaos and Providence and even mentioned Combining them
It is very likely that in this form where he is pure energy and his energy being both made of Etemenanki (Encompasses Worldly and Otherworldly, Providence and Chaos) and Chaos (Non-existence deeper than the Providence Binary which acts as opposition to the Providence itself)
This form is very likely to only have either or both which makes it either Nep Type 2 just like Chaos or something more for being a mix of it like a 4th binary number even deeper than Chaos's nonexistence
Since this is him being a pure energy it would be Aspect type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Fundamental aspects in granblue includes
Soul
Mind
Concept
Information Type 2 / Programming / Permutations of reality
History/Time/Causality

IDK if this is layer into Nep type 2 but if it is then let it be part of this CRT

Last edited:
he-has-been-saved-v0-shmqsjfpselc1.jpeg

These "zero" forms does not make an appearance in the main story nor is it ever talked about is it really applicable? Also, how would this scale to apply hax to anyone else? Since nobody actually fight his form in the story.

These "zero" forms does not make an appearance in the main story nor is it ever talked about is it really applicable? Also, how would this scale to apply hax to anyone else? Since nobody actually fight his form in the story.
Although zero form appears to be theoretical

Relink confirmed that the fight that with Lucilius in the game is them reexperiencing the exact fight that happen with Sandalphon even commenting if we want to challenge him again.
This implies that Zero form may have been used in the fight but was simply not shown properly within the story.

Since most story event fight often have the enemy weakened for the new players their stronger or raid versions are probably deeper explorations on their abilities and strength.
Like Cosmos utilizing more of her duality balance abilities or Agastia abomination utilizing more weaponry while still having Grand Kaiser In the fight.

Or the omega versions of summons
Or the Aura Magna fight of tiamat

How can it be the exact same fight when Sandy doesn't even have his 12-wing forms in Relink? I don't want to nit-pick but Sandy fighting Lucilius with just 6 wings is already contradictory. Also, the only comment they make on that form is just Lucilius power going Berserk while the form in the raid is stated to be a completely new stage of power, which your CRT is leaning toward.

I am not against adding the form but scaling it to anyone in the verse would be very iffy no? This is basically Oni Akuma in street fighter 4 situation.

Last edited:
How can it be the exact same fight when Sandy doesn't even have his 12-wing forms in Relink? I don't want to nit-pick but Sandy fighting Lucilius with just 6 wings is already contradictory. Also, the only comment they make on that form is just Lucilius power going Berserk while the form in the raid is stated to be a completely new stage of power, which your CRT is leaning toward.

I am not against adding the form but scaling it to anyone in the verse would be very iffy no? This is basically Oni Akuma in street fighter 4 situation.
Who said we are scaling him to anyone in the verse?

It is a new stage of power as evident on the dialogue Lucilius does both in mobage and in relink as you fight him. There is a reason why it is only a higher strength but not an increase in tier.

If also you are not aware Being able to summon or challenge someone's power by re-experiencing them again is done through a primal beast called Thoth that was elaborated on an escape room story. That's why Sandalphon mentioned challenging him again after the fight. Sandalphon only using 6 wings is due to the fact that the fight in relink is just them re-experiencing the fight so of course Sandalphon can choose to fight with any form he sees fit.

Relink scaling is not the discussion of this thread and idk where you get the idea that we are suddenly scaling him to anyone or anyone scaling to him outside the story we have strict verse rule for that kind of thing specially to avoid the fighting game case of anyone can fight anyone.

I'll just link that said thoth thread here case anyone gets confused about it-.

Who said we are scaling him to anyone in the verse?

If also you are not aware Being able to summon or challenge someone's power by re-experiencing them again is done through a primal beast called Thoth that was elaborated on an escape room story. That's why Sandalphon mentioned challenging him again after the fight. Sandalphon only using 6 wings is due to the fact that the fight in relink is just them re-experiencing the fight so of course Sandalphon can choose to fight with any form he sees fit.
The Sandalphon part is really weak argument but I won't press the matter much cuz I lack proper info myself I will take your words for it.

Anyway you have my vote as well.

Back