• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything makes sense to me, though I'm unsure why the 3-A/High 3-A aspects are the tier they are. They seem to be Low 2-C to me so I hope someone can elaborate.

Yeah i think i should correct those as low 2-C forgot to update those with the recent additions since this has been going on for almost a year now

I would prefer more staff input, but if most of them refuse to help out, I suppose that we might have to apply this anyway, in lack of better options.

Hopefully you're also make Ilsa profile too

So this thread can be closed now? Since everything was settled aside applying the changes?

The topic at hand is done. Its just needs to be added to profiles. Jedi was doing the additions, so if he isn't done then give him a heads up. This thread can be closed though

Somebody needs to apply what has been accepted first, and I am not sure whether or not @TheGreatJedi13 is experienced enough to do so on his own.

Anyway, help from other members who have responded here would be appreciated.

Somebody needs to apply what has been accepted first, and I am not sure whether or not @TheGreatJedi13 is experienced enough to do so on his own.
You dont have to worry on that end, because he already as added it to a good chunk of profiles already, without any big issues. He just isnt doing them in a bulk.

You can keep the thread open if we really need to, but i would appreciate it if people stop bump this thread if they don't have anything to say.

Okay. That is good. Please tell us here when all of the editing for this revision project has been done.

I think most of it has already been updated with exceptions to a Captain, Zooey, and characters related to Society.

Captain's profile has a lot so First_witch is the one working on it. I'll finish up the rest of society characters soon enough

I finished updating the tiers for characters affected by the revision. other characters affected doesn't have profile yet so I guess we can lock this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back