• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Wordgirl vs Smaug

Jackythejack

They/Them
here we go. Can the very last of his kind and the ruler Draconic ruler of Lonely Mountain beat the little girl form a far off planet who has a big vocabulary and even bigger heart? Who will win against these flying powerhouses?

Speed is equalized. Fight takes place on Lonely Mountain.

Wordgirl

Smaug

As far as I know, her breath attack is just super cold stuff.

The wiki says nothing about her earth manipulation so I couldn't tell ya.

So I'm guessing she and Smaug either breathe at each other and beam clash, or get into a grappling situation. Either way Wordgirl quickly overpowers him.

Jeez. Imagine a PBS kid's icon just destroying the last dragon in existence.

You vote for Wordgirl?

Alright.

unironically this sounds like a fight I'd actually write a story for and like write the whole thing.

Yeah, I voted wordgirl. Sorry, Junko responded while I was still writing mine, so I wasn't responding to him

Back