• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Story

(Takes place after BFB 14 in an alternate timeline)

Metropolis. Everything seemed peaceful. People walking, kids playing around, but most notably, the Daily Planet laid there, with a familiar figure standing on it, his cape flowing in the wind. He was Superma, on the watch for suspicious activities...

(Meanwhile)

We cut outside of Metropolis where we see a body in the shape of a 4 flying over, his comrades, resembling living inanimate objects, following him.

Four: So this is where we will stay for our challenges until Goiky gets repaired.

Everyone seemed to watch the city's amazing sight.

Ruby: That city's actually pretty good!

Book: Feels better than Yoyle City, actually.

Everyone agreed, before entering the city. However, just as they entered, the citizens suddenly began to gasp in shock that strange beings had entered Metropolis. Immediately, Superman flies in and lands right in front of them.

Superman: What is your business here?

Four: We are staying here for the future cha...

But just as he tries to speak, he is hit by a fork coming from Gelatin, catching Four's attention.

Four: Gelatin! I oughta...

Gelatin tried to explain himself.

Gelatin: Wait, no! I was aiming at the other blue gu-

Before he tried to explain entirely, Four had launched a Zappy from his hand, sending the lime gelatin into a building. Superman saw and heard this, raising his suspicions towards these unknown beings.

Superman: You... why would you do that? It was only an accident!

Four: Accident? I dont care! I do that all the time!

Superman was not taking it anymore.

Superman: Then I must ask of you to leave this place. I do not want to risk your insanity destro-

Before Clark could finish his sentence, he was met with an insanely loud screech from the BFB host, sending him into a building, before getting up.

Superman: (This power... he must be a threat!) Alright, youre coming with me!

He flew over to Four and tried to grab him, but Four had grown in size to the point he was much larger than Earth, and a few seconds later, Jupiter. Superman was shocked at this insane power of this number.

Four: You will regret trying to take me in. And now, I must KILL YOU.

Four fires a gigantic Zappy towards Metropolis, with Superman trying to counter it with his Heat Vision, and it goes into a brief beam clash until Superman managed to overpower the number, hitting Four and sending him crashing into Mars, destroying Mars on contact due to his sheer size. The Man of Steel proceeded to fly over to the giant number 4.

Superman: For the sake of the people, and Earth, I must take you down in the name of justice!

Four simply laughed, before saying his iconic...

Four: ITS TIME!

...before rushing over to the Man of Steel for the most insane battle yet.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are 4-B, both are willing to kill, and Four has the Anti-Flying Button. The battle is in space, and both start 100,000 km apart.

Who wins?

The Man of Steel: 7 (PapiSavitar5025, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Jackythejack, Lord JJJ, ABoogieYesSir, Roachman40, Sergeant Hypocrite)

The Omnipotent Number:

The one with the Truth of the Universe:

Four is casually far above 64 FOE

Supes is ~615 kiloFOE

However, Four has plentiful ways to actually win despite this, that being his size and Low-High Regenerationn, obviously.

Since his abilities' range are most likely increased to fit his size, he has a thought based BFR that takes Superman to Four's pocket dimension, the EXIT.

With the Anti-Flying Button, he may not be able to disintegrate Clark, but he can still disable him by wrapping tape around him, which also disables his flight.

How high is Superman's resistance to Biological Manipulation? Because I read that its resistance was used to prevent the corruption of his body, yet Four's can kill via deforming the body from the inside.

I must note that the BFR is a thought. And Four has resisted things up to a Sub-Atomic level (that being he can hold Black Hole in his hand without having it disintegrate, and Black Hole has a passive Deconstruction. For reference, his guide bio says this: "Just like real life, anything that comes near Black Hole gets sucked in, torn up, and pulled apart.

Psychomaster35 said:
Four is casually far above 64 FOE
Supes is ~615 kiloFOE

However, Four has plentiful ways to actually win despite this, that being his size and Low-High Regenerationn, obviously.

Since his abilities' range are most likely increased to fit his size, he has a thought based BFR that takes Superman to Four's pocket dimension, the EXIT.

With the Anti-Flying Button, he may not be able to disintegrate Clark, but he can still disable him by wrapping tape around him, which also disables his flight.

How high is Superman's resistance to Biological Manipulation? Because I read that its resistance was used to prevent the corruption of his body, yet Four's can kill via deforming the body from the inside.
Four's Biological manip isn't potent, a standard resistance can deal with it

Actually, the one Superman resisted didnt kill, only attempting to corrupt him. Four's however, did.

I don't think Low-High Regenerationn is gonna save him from being knocked unconscious, I feel like Superman would win faster than Four would disable him via hax, probably with a good blast of Heat Vision or just a standard punch. If tape is wrapped around him, Superman can probably just break free or vibrate out of it. Superman can also escape the pocket dimension by ripping holes in the fabric of space-time.

You cant knock someone out with Low-High Regenerationn unless youre Gumball.

What is the largest thing Superman's Heat Vision destroyed? If its less than Four's size, that is a problem.

It's been large enough that it can envelop entire planets, either way if Superman blasts his chest, the kinetic force from the Heat Vision would be more than enough to knock Four unconscious.

Again, Regenerationn... and Four resists stuff at a Sub-Atomic level...

...but if youre meaning to say he can incap, I can accept that.

Incap by, knocking him unconscious. I'm pretty sure if you can argue that someone like Johnny Bravo with a similar Regenerationn could be rendered knocked out, pretty sure it applies here. Even if the heat itself does't really do anything to Four, the kinetic energy would feel like Four was getting punched by Superman, probably.

Low High Regen means Supes can't knock out four.

But Supe's heat vision is pretty much insane heat manipulation so I don't think him resisting matter manipulation would help here

AFB is useless, taping superman wouldn't do anything with him having over 625x the AP to break out

Oh yeah, Supes FRA.

Pretty sure Supes has done stuff to deal with low high opponents like doomsday so I think he can deal with four since he resists everything that four can do here

I noticed something: Clark doesnt resist Sound Manipulation.

It would pretty much mean that Four just does the slightest screech and Superman is KO'd.

Not really like it wouldn't last long enough for 24 hours or the fact he only used it one time and that was to shut up the angry contestants and every other time he used something else like the AFB or zappies..............

Back