• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yea no. Spiderman has resistance to it. But doesn't make him immune. Naughtys fear hacks are far more potent than anything spiderman has faced. He goes Boo, and robots incapable of fear run away like cowards. Ancient beings, undead, and other such things. Spiderman doesn't resist that degree. It would have effect on spiderman. Also wrong about the range. He doesn't have immensely better range. Naughty actually has better range. As well, better hacks.

Naughty also has an intelligence indeed comparable to spiderman. He outsmarts people capable of building dimension crossing portals, quantum portals, and a machine that can literally destroy the universe and rip holes in reality. He himself also working with quantum machines himself. Naughty has some AOE things. Most importantly, his Boos. Which work on a large area. Neither can entirely surprise the other. Naughtys senses will keep track of spiderman, Spider-Man's senses can avoid naughtyd typical Guns. So he goes for the boo which is wide range and couldn't be avoided by dodging. He runs away. Naughty has fought people before who are downright able to one shot him, people who can fly, and literal superhero's before. He mows through dozens of trained guards, hero's, aliens, ancient beings, robots designed specifically to kill him, Ect. And is very quick t presort to feat of not open with it. And teleportation covers any issues of distance.

So... any evidence against that the robots in Naughty Bear just happen to have minds and congitive decision making?

....uh.

Again, spiderman senses the teleportation about you happen due to his spider sense and then webs him...?

If he is in range to web him. Naughtys in range to say boo. Naughty says Boo. GG. Not like spiderman would even know to stop him from doing it

I told above. I don't think mindhaxing mindless things make his hax more potent, it just makes it affect more things. Has he ever mimdhaxed someone with a mind + resistance to mindhax? I mean has he ever bypassed resistances?

ExSENNA said:
I told above. I don't think mindhaxing mindless things make his hax more potent, it just makes it affect more thinfs. Has he ever mimdhaxed someone with a mind + resistance to mindhax? I mean has he ever bypassed resistances?
Not having a mind means you resist it by default

ExSENNA said:
I told above. I don't think mindhaxing mindless things make his hax more potent, it just makes it affect more thinfs. Has he ever mimdhaxed someone with a mind + resistance to mindhax? I mean has he ever bypassed resistances?
Things designed specifically agaisnt him he empathy hacks to killing themselves. He can make a Unibear go insane simply through the process of Being there. That's way more potent than what's spiderman has faced

On top of that.

Naughtys win is both very in character, far more fast to activate, and spiderman can't really dodge it. Plus spiderman can't be within range without being within naughtys rangev

Buttersamuri said:
On top of that.
Naughtys win is both very in character, far more fast to activate, and spiderman can't really dodge it. Plus spiderman can't be within range without being within naughtys rangev
But Spider-Man has precog as well as the spidey sense to detect what Naughty is going to do and why he should stop him from doing it

Moritzva said:
So... any evidence against that the robots in Naughty Bear just happen to have minds and congitive decision making?
Yes. They even describe them to be entirely emotionaless in their very description

@Blue Not having a mind isn't same resistance as having a mind + resisting mindhax on top of it. That's why I asked if he can mindhax those with a mind + resistance to mindhax

@Butter are those "things" have a mind and resistance to mindhax? This is just making assumption that mindhaxing mindless things is more potent. it isn't. It's just fiction being nonsensical as usual. He should have feats of mindhaxing those with actual resistance. Not those who don't have a mind

But Spider-Man has precog as well as the spidey sense to detect what Naughty is going to do and why he should stop him from doing it

Spiderman sense tells him about incoming attacks, but he wouldn't know if Naughty saying boo is gonna scare him shitless

Jackythejack said:
Buttersamuri said:
On top of that.
Naughty saying boo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything spider man does

ExSENNA said:
@Blue Not having a mind isn't same resistance has having a mind + resisting mindhax on top of it. That's why I asked if he can mindhax those with a mind + resistance to mindhax

@Butter are those "things" have a mind and resistance to mindhax? This is just making assumption that mindhaxing mindless things is more potent. it isn't. It's just fiction being nonsensical as usual. He should have feats of mindhaxing those with actual resistance. Not those who don't have a mind
They are literally describe as having no emotions. This isn't a mind hack. It's an empathy hack. It was designed specifically to counter naughty by two extraordinary geniuses at the least to counter and kill him. And it failed

ExSENNA said:
@Blue Not having a mind isn't same resistance as having a mind + resisting mindhax on top of it. That's why I asked if he can mindhax those with a mind + resistance to mindhax
Um it is, Spiderman resists basic mindhax.

Anyway, his empathic hax is what matters, and he resists it from basic potency

Jackythejack said:
His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours

I'm assuming those just doesn't do anything all of a sudden?
All he would see is naughty moving his mouth. That still doesn't tell him what that does. He isn't gonna think, "oh. I clearly must stop him as that's a thing that will scare me shitless"

Naughty FRA. He range point is both wrong and mute by teleportation. Naughtys best win option is very in character, and spider sense can't really avoid, and is vastly more potent than what spiderman can resist

Buttersamuri said:
Jackythejack said:
His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours

I'm assuming those just doesn't do anything all of a sudden?
All he would see is naughty moving his mouth. That still doesn't tell him what that does. He isn't gonna think, "oh. I clearly must stop him as that's a thing that will scare me shitless"
Okay but Spider-Man is still going to web him even then

Where do they have resistance to it from? You and Butter said they just lack minds. Using Mindhax & Emphathax on those who don't have a mind & emotions isn't same as those who do + resist it Thay's my question.

ExSENNA said:
Where do they have resistance to it from? You and Butter said they just lack minds. Using Mindhax & Emphathax on those who don't have a mind & emotions isn't same as those who do + resist it Thay's my question.
Empathic haxing someone who doesn't have emotions is far better than what spider-man resists

Back