• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Kyu Sugardust vs. Clint Edwards (Huniepop vs Welcome to the Game)

I mean I still have to play the game to prove my empathic manip theory right but y'know.

also I made a curly the skeleton thread if you're interested because you've like goosebumps I think.

It ain't like Kyu isn't known for breaking the 4th wall but...eh I'll make a thread on it later. After I play some.

for research purposes only ofc

Honestly Huniepop's player Brings nothing to the table he might have a good stamina feat due to going on three dates in one day-

mostly sarcasm there

What gun excuse me

I mean they technically buy like drugs if we want to include the dating gifts as "equipment"

And I guess the Huniebee adds some choice abilities.

They'd be easier to find a match for than always invisible Kyu

also if you ever find a good match for Kyu hit me up because no I'm thinking about making her fight pickle rick.

Back