• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Flowey VS Undergrowth: Jungle LOVE

He can't just destroy his vines when Undergrowth far surpasses him in power, Undegrowth MASSIVELY upscales from a feat it's already higher than Photoshop Flowey's AP to begin with.

A Grass Type can laugh off a Fire Type Attack if it's superior enough to the attacker in question, this is the same principle

reality warping abilities, loading when see that shit doesn't work
Beat up soul from opponent or absorb.
It doesn't seem to resist against Soul Absorb in profile

He can't just destroy his vines when Undergrowth far surpasses him in power, Undegrowth MASSIVELY upscales from a feat it's already higher than Photoshop Flowey's AP to begin with.
Is wines a part of opponent? Or they alive? Simple, just destroy their souls too

(or just absorb, maybe use your reality warping abilities)

I realized.. nah.
Revolting, voting Flowey.
Mind Control works only with vines
You clearly haven't been paying attention... I've already explained that Undergrowth's mind control through his vines is a unique way but not his only way. If you looked at the Danny Phantom Ghost Physiology page you would see ghosts have what is known as Overshadow which is Possession. This method doesn't require vines.
Flowey would just burn vines or wipe them out with bombing.
Easily absorbs and kills him
In profile he doesn't resisting to Soul damage
Oneshot.
Undergrowth's massive AP advantage makes bombing him useless as his scaling chain is massive. Fire is a none issue as his Regeneration exceedes the damage fire can do to him. You do realize Danny Phantom ghosts are undead spirits right? Their bodies don't contain a soul that can be attacked. They are the soul/consciousness, so Flowey being able to damage so soul just means he can touch Undergrowth in his natural state, not ignore his durability so no, Flowey cannot one-shot.
To persist absorption in UT
You need to be SAVED by someone else.
And he became Asriel with another soul
So he became Universal+ after this match, gg
Absorption doesn't work because the moment he absorbs Undergrowth, his consciousness/will gets taken over. Undergrowth wouldn't need to be saved because he can act unlike the souls Flowey absorb.
After becoming Uni+, he came just wipe his soul from timeline and gg
You do realize this is an 8-A match right anything above that is irrelevant so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up.
And... He has NO SOUL resistance, so he would die pretty fast. Speed equal and how I remember, Flowery uses AOT, this will destroy wines and no mind hax used. Is very likely for Omega to win
Undergrowth is a ghost! Soul attacks would be considered normal attacks against him. A Danny Phantom ghost physical from is just a manifestation, their true form is a non-corporeal spirit/consciousness. Soul based attacks aren't going to do anything unless it's Soul Manipulation no attacks that just target the soul.
reality warping abilities, loading when see that shit doesn't work
Beat up soul from opponent or absorb.
It doesn't seem to resist against Soul Absorb in profile
If his Reality Warping is deadly sure but if he doesn't use it in that manner it's a non issue. Loading is something Undergrowth can't bypass but that's what makes the match Inconclusive. I've already explained why attacking the soul doesn't pose an issue and we've already discussed absorption.
Is wines a part of opponent? Or they alive? Simple, just destroy their souls too
... Undergrowth isn't alive! He's an undead spirit! Attacking his soul just means you can touch him in his true state but Flowey would still need high enough AP to do noticeable damage which he doesn't have.

Seriously, despite going through all this trouble of creating a Physiology page for Danny Phantom ghosts, now I need to add even more detail!

and I'm not sure would soul Absorption negate Overshadow. so still incon

You clearly haven't been paying attention... I've already explained that Undergrowth's mind control through his vines is a unique way but not his only way. If you looked at the Danny Phantom Ghost Physiology page you would see ghosts have what is known as Overshadow which is Possession. This method doesn't require vines.

Undergrowth's massive AP advantage makes bombing him useless as his scaling chain is massive. Fire is a none issue as his Regeneration exceedes the damage fire can do to him. You do realize Danny Phantom ghosts are undead spirits right? Their bodies don't contain a soul that can be attacked. They are the soul/consciousness, so Flowey being able to damage so soul just means he can touch Undergrowth in his natural state, not ignore his durability so no, Flowey cannot one-shot.

Absorption doesn't work because the moment he absorbs Undergrowth, his consciousness/will gets taken over. Undergrowth wouldn't need to be saved because he can act unlike the souls Flowey absorb.

You do realize this is an 8-A match right anything above that is irrelevant so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up.

Undergrowth is a ghost! Soul attacks would be considered normal attacks against him. A Danny Phantom ghost physical from is just a manifestation, their true form is a non-corporeal spirit/consciousness. Soul based attacks aren't going to do anything unless it's Soul Manipulation no attacks that just target the soul.

If his Reality Warping is deadly sure but if he doesn't use it in that manner it's a non issue. Loading is something Undergrowth can't bypass but that's what makes the match Inconclusive. I've already explained why attacking the soul doesn't pose an issue and we've already discussed absorption.

... Undergrowth isn't alive! He's an undead spirit! Attacking his soul just means you can touch him in his true state but Flowey would still need high enough AP to do noticeable damage which he doesn't have.

Seriously, despite going through all this trouble of creating a Physiology page for Danny Phantom ghosts, now I need to add even more detail!
IIRC, Flowey starting move is Reality Warping since he instantly negating every Frisk stats and make it like a trash.

Back