• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Es vs SCP-682: Battle for 2nd 9-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you said that with no justification.

683l2 is a universal constant. Doesn't mean he'll keep regenerating into a void every time a universe it's avatar is in is destroyed. And even then, it would be drifting in an endless void with nothing to do.

Extended canon 682 can exist without the universe, the universe does not need to exist for 682 to exist

WeeklyBattles said:
Extended canon 682 can exist without the universe, the universe does not need to exist for 682 to exist
Last time I read it's tuff damaging the universe highly could kill it.

Regardless, it's now in a void with nothing to do. It's resistance to BFR means nothing since it either goes to a random universe among the infinite ones or stays in the void.

Yeah nuking the Universe wont just kill 682 but 682 cant outlast cause she has Type 1 and Mid-Godly, like sure she has lower stamina and shed get tired but 682 still wouldnt be capable of beating her since shed eventually just recover.

So then Es self bfrs after nuking the universe? That's still a win for 682 as it's entirely capable of surviving in said void

WeeklyBattles said:
So then Es self bfrs after nuking the universe? That's still a win for 682 as it's entirely capable of surviving in said void
Destroying a universe on a Low 2-C scale will leave neither space nor time there.

It won't be drifting in the space where the fight started. Tbay space doesn't exist anymore. And never existed, cuz Low 2-C includes destroying time.

Both will be forced out of the battleground permanently.

Es would just regenerate from it. She's gonna be getting High godly with the revisions so nuking the universe ain't something that's gonna stop her

Not as much as Ness, MCQ and Scolippi is. And Scolippi being an incon joke makes no sense he doesn't even have added match last time i checked lol

I'm pretty sure damaging or nuking the universe to kill 682 comes from this line from its profile SCP-738 stated that it would be impossible to destroy 682 without causing serious damage to or outright destroying the universe

What's stopping her from just negg in his regen, cut his limbs and leaving the lizard unable to do shit?

She isn't killing him so it doesn't trigger any inmortality

Because she'd need 1-B neg to be able to neg his regen and even if she does cut off his legs he can just create new ones

682 also can fight while nonexistent, just cutting off his legs is nowhere near enough to prevent him from being able to fight

To prevent 343 from just undoing damage

682 also can fight while nonexistent, just cutting off his legs is nowhere near enough to prevent him from being able to fight

@Weekly you still didn't give me any proof that the type of power null 682 resists is Regenerationn.

Why would 343 undo the damage? The point of it was for 682 to suffer in a shell and not die, neggin the regen and leaving it in a state it cannot move is not something 343 would say "hmm, I don't like this so imma heal your ass"

@Weekly can you show proof that it involved Regenerationn. I'd like to see proof that it involves Regenerationn as opposed to a vague line.

what part of that shows it can resist having its Regenerationn factor being negated? And on what level?

The part where SCP-1237 nulled 682's regen to the point that soldier could just shoot 682 to death and it resisted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back