• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Es vs SCP-682: Battle for 2nd 9-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
This likey is incon via Extended Canon scp 682 vs Regenerationn (At least Mid-Godly, possibly higher) and Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 5 and 9)

Yeaa, as it's been said, 682's defense is disproportionately stronger than his offense.

Voting incon for now

682 isn't doing much to Es because its offensive abilities are very bad

Es isn't doing much either, 682 resists most, if not all things she can do

Waiting for a BlazBlue expert tho

I mean one thing ill say is if all her hax is 2-A/Low 1-C then 682 wont resist everything since not all of its resistances are that good.

His adaptation will cover the worst of it.

Eh honestly his adaptation is inconsistent at best varying on the powers used against him, not saying its impossible just his adaptation feats against hax varies massively.

For some hax the best hes shown is 3-D while others hes hit like 1-B/2-A, plus the speed hes shown to adapt to things can vary alot.

The stronger the things used against him the stronger his adaptations become, Es' powers being 2-A/Low 1-C will make him adapt quickly and powerfully

So 682 FRA via outlast?

Is a match a stomp if the best the other character can do is incon?

Outlast someone with mid-godly and type 1 how? Es isnt gonna tire herself out at a crocodile chewing on her

Scp-682 would just be "dying" over and over again.... intill Es gives out.

Would last way to long to keep my attention.

Didn't one of the extermination logs say that destroying majority of the universe, or at least all of it, would kill 672 (the avatar in that particular universe anyways).

I dunno és and he probably can't destroy the universe, but just saying.

That doesn't really explain why that's a wincon when she can still hax him.

And what is the ravelwoods?

Theglassman12 said:
That doesn't really explain why that's a wincon when she can still hax him.

And what is the ravelwoods?
None of her hax can do anything to him to give her a wincon

A 1-B realm that runs parallel to the Wanderer's Library that is only accessible and escapable through temporarily constructed Ways as the background magic rejecting that of the Library makes exit via Ways nigh-impossible. 682 is barred from utilizing ways.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Didn't one of the extermination logs say that destroying majority of the universe, or at least all of it, would kill 672 (the avatar in that particular universe anyways).
Its the other way around, killing 682 would destroy the universe

Yes but there's that one dude that says that he'd need to damage the universe to kill it.

And I see no reason why it would regenerate without a universe. It needs to exist in realities due to being yeeted into the tree, if you go with that canon, but without a universe he doesn't need to be there.

@Weekly Except negating his Regenerationn and slicing him to the point he can't fight back. Making him unable to do anything and she wins by incapacitation.

@Ricsi Es having the azure makes nuking the universe pretty easy for her to do.

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, it's the other way around, killing 682 would destroy the universe
You just ignored what I said.

The lizard is a universal constant. The Canon that is being used for extended Canon explains that as it's true self being stuck in the tree that makes up all realities. It does not have to exist outside of realities, so if one is plain destroyed there's no reason for it to just regenerate them.

Yes but

Can't she just take a rest while 682 miserably fails to chew on her and thus resetting her stamina. It doesn't take energy to do nothing

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly Except negating his Regenerationn and slicing him to the point he can't fight back. Making him unable to do anything and she wins by incapacitation.

@Ricsi Es having the azure makes nuking the universe pretty easy for her to do.
Unless she has 1-B power null shes not negwting his regen

682 can fight while recuded to micrometers

For the third time, nuking the universe will not kill 682, I dont understand why you're just willingly ignoring me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back