• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Es vs SCP-682: Battle for 2nd 9-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it's on a Mid godly level. That's not gonna help 682 with a character that's leagues above High-Godly Regenerationn negation.

I dont think regen outside True-G (Which no longer exists) works like that also he gets resurrected by a 1-B but why would he regenerate on a 1-B level? Like Tony said 343 wants 682 to suffer iirc.

PsychoWarper said:
I dont think regen outside True-G (Which no longer exists) works like that also he gets resurrected by a 1-B but why would he regenerate on a 1-B level? Like Tony said 343 wants 682 to suffer iirc.
Because 682 has 1-B Regenerationn from itself

The regen section only mention the immortality it has, which is copied and pasted from its immortality section. The only regen thing I see is it regenerating from being erased, not that its true self can regen its avatars.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, it has regen based off of its immortality, no reason to list the same reasoning twice
And yet the reasoning for both immortalities and Regenerationn are the exact same. 10/10 logic

Not to mention you didn't answer my question. There's nothing on its Regenerationn that says its real self can regen its 3-D self. You mind showing proof it can do that?

@Weekly wow you didn't bother reading what I said. I asked for you to show proof that his true self can make his 3-D selves regenerate. Not that it can regenerate in general.

I still understand why it's 3D self woukd be remade for a universe that was busted.

As far as I understand it's a universal cinstant cuz god yeeted it into thw three of creation, making it part of all crearion.

I don't see why it would be forced to become part of a timeless void too.

Even disregarding that piece of extended canon, it is a constant in reality, not outside of it. It's true self, or any of the ither sources of it's immortalities, would have no reason to regenerate it when there are another infinite versions of it's 3D avatar that the leviathan will be be privy to feel.

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly wow you didn't bother reading what I said. I asked for you to show proof that his true self can make his 3-D selves regenerate. Not that it can regenerate in general.
Literally in his profile, Stated by Dr. Gears to simply a shell formed by 682's true form, and that damaging said shell in any way it is like shaving the hair off a human: annoying, but not deadly.

@wardok that's his immortality. Not Regenerationn. I'm asking if his true self has ever shown to make his avatars regenerate.

Can I see scans of that? Cause the Regenerationn section he has only mentions him regenerating from being erased, not that his true self makes his avatars regenerate.

"Stated by Dr. Gears to simply a shell formed by 682's true form, and that damaging said shell in any way it is like shaving the hair off a human: annoying, but not deadly., Stated by Dr. Crow to be simply a projection of the true 682 into our reality, with attacking it being the equivalent of poking your finger into a balloon : you're inside it, but still outside of it."

Great job copying what's stated on his immortality regarding type 9 and not give me any scan that says his true self can regenerate his avatars. How about you give me the scans that implies he can regenerate his avatars with his true self please that would be really appreciated.

You didn't understand what I said at all did you? The only thing in his Regenerationn section that isn't blatantly copied from his immortality section is a line that said he regenerated from being erased. Where in that quote does it imply his 1-B self can make its avatar regenerate?

Because his regen and his type 9 immortality are one in the same, i really dont understand what youre missing here. I posted the scans that 682 regenerates from its 1-B true form already.

All of 682s powers come from its true self, that's why you need to null on a 1-B scale to negate his stuff.

And Even if Es was able to negate regen, can't 682 just kill itself and got resurrection by 343 anyway?

Where does it remotely say that? Cause I've been asking other SCP supporters and they said his avatars do not get Regenerationn from it's true form.

Theglassman12 said:
Where does it remotely say that? Cause I've been asking other SCP supporters and they said his avatars do not get Regenerationn from it's true form.
In the scans i posted.

The scans that does not answer my question of whether or not it uses its true form to regenerate its avatars.

It does. Its avatar does not actively make its avatars regenerate, it regenerates from its true form passively

I don't remember there being any proof that 3-D 682's Regenerationn is driven by its 1-B self.

Agnaa said:
I don't remember there being any proof that 3-D 682's Regenerationn is driven by its 1-B self.
What do you mean? We had a revision on it a while ago and you agreed to it along with everyone else on the SCP discord

The scans are curently on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back