• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Added) Dead amphibian vs Literal child predator 0-7-0

9jsofqp9xu9feyx9ejr06cswo.jpg

Ichthyostega-JS-Collard.jpg

Ichthyostega Vs American Pit Bull
Speed is equalized
Ichthyostega is 10-B, Human Level, not Kinetic Energy scaling Pit Bull is the same
Ichthyostega is bloodlusted
Pit Bull Has prior knowledge
Battle takes place on an open field with a deep lake in it

Early amphibian I somehow squished into my evolution presentation:
The OG child predator: 7

Also, yes, I do know not all Pit bulls kill toddlers

Last edited:
Well, since this is getting no responses, I might as well vote myself.
Voting for the Ichthyostega, because it could drag the Pit Bull to water and drown him. Since the amphibian is bloodlusted, even with the prior knowledge, I believe Ichthyostega should be able to do this. They also had sharp teeth, that could slowly wear out the dog. Ichthyostega FRA
Also, even the AP advantage for the dog is so small it wouldn't really matter at the end.

Voting for Pit Bull. Ichtiostega's maximum bite force seems to be around 70 PSI while Pit bull is 200-300 PSI. Pit Bull also has a far higher LS which means Ichtiostega ain't pulling him anywhere. Pit Bull commits murder again.

Voting for Pit Bull. Ichtiostega's maximum bite force seems to be around 70 PSI while Pit bull is 200-300 PSI. Pit Bull also has a far higher LS which means Ichtiostega ain't pulling him anywhere. Pit Bull commits murder again.
Counted

Back