• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingEzran

He/Him
Kirishima starts Hardened. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 4.5 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Chelshia: 9

Kirishima: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Can you really restrict unbreakable ? It doesn't change his tier and only increases his defense so he should have it and it only last 40 seconds before he needs a little break.

Chelshia for reasons below

And about the Zuko thread, I'll get on it later I had 4 hours of sleep last night

I don't know why Chel's been on such a crazy winning streak. Hopefully Red Riot Unbreakable can cut her down to size.

AS IN LITERALLY CUT! THOSE EYES ARE SHARPER THAN STEEL, MATE!

Well actually it all depends on the explosion. Bakugou could've done one of his 1.05 ton explosions there. We know Kirishima's Red Riot Unbreakable AP is Building level+ and his Dura can take explosions from the current Bakugou, who scales to 8% Deku who can harm Overhaul who can take hits from 100% Deku which should be higher than Fat Gum's spear. So yeah. His dura scales to Fat Gum's spear in short. At least 3.19 tons (since the spear was still weakened by Tengai's barrier).

Well she might not know but she's not dumb. She's gonna realize her punches won't be having much of an effect if he goes into RRU and just choose to not rush him like a crazy person.

Kirishima can also seemingly just almost immediately go back as seen in his fight with Rappa and only needs just a little bit of time to go back into Unbreakable.

Either way knowing what Kirishima's quirk does seems pretty obvious just by looking at him. He looks like a melee fighter to me, which means that Chelshia can abuse her range, which is easy to abuse, you know, and perform hit an run tactics. He can't keep his guard up forever, and Chelshia can still effect him in this mode if she goes berserk, which closes the gap to only make Kirishima twice as durable as she is strong. Perfectly manageable. The fact that this durability doesn't last that long either is also a nasty side effect that's going to bite him.

GoCommitDi said:
like chel's win streak
My dude I swear to god.

this is honestly getting to be bullshit. It's the fact that people don't know how to make good threads with the character that aren't one sided for one character or the other. And it's hardly my fault that's for sure.

Mm, yeah. I was told of Kirishima takes too much damage in Unbrekable mode then he can't really support himself. Chelshia can spam range and protect herself pretty well so I'm voting for her all the same.

Back