• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bubsy vs. Donatello: What Could Paw-sibly Go Wrong?

Jackythejack

They/Them
Well, let's see, is Bubsy gonna get shell shocked, or will Donatello get scratched up? Fight takes place in the ninja turtle sewers, neither are aware of the other's position off the bat, but they do know someone hostile is in the area. Donatello has access to all of his gadgets, and speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

Ok yeah Bubsy is pretty powerful, looking at his abilities, reality warping, plot manipulation, he really has some great abilities, Donatello has some as well but I honestly don't think it's gonna be enough, Bubsy has to many good abilities, I mean he could simply hop out of the match, heck he could, technically, hop out of the fight, literally change the whole engagement by re writing it in his favor, since he did it with his manual, I don't think it would be a stretch, might be though, cause that's some Bugs Bunny crap right there, he could also turn Donatello into marbles via transmutation, charge his atoms enough and blow him up (though don't think he'd end it that way), plus he's shown resistance to cold (being in space) and fire (road on a I believe lava slide), so personally I think Bubsy simply has to many abilities on his side, but hey if I'm wrong about something let me know

To be fair though his plot and reality warping isn't that strong? I mean one of them is literally just tv setting so I don't know how useful that is and it doesn't seem very combat applicable. The plot one can be argued a bit more but that was with the manual

That is a good point, I think the plot one is good cause well, he did it, some have it where they simply allow them to tell their creator to change things, but I think something on that level, blatantly re writing the manual has to be pretty powerful, cause while it was the manual, manuals contain canon info so I can't see it not being a canon feat, plus while there can be an arguement of "well it's just a manual" there is the return that is "this is just a thread" I mean what's to say he can't simply say "you know I want to have an advantage, let me redo this so the fights in my favor" I know it's a bit out there and of course in real life he can't actually do it, but hey it is possible, and even if he couldn't do it he'd still be able to influence the battle in his favor somewhat, plus his other abilities on top of that, if Donatello finds Bubsy first, I can see him winning, but he has to do it quick, cause Bubsy plays around kinda till a point then he just lets it out

Plus that Virgil Reality Helm could help out a lot as well, turning imagination into reality, then he really could mess crap up

Yeah I'd say Donatello could win if he gets the jump on Bubsy, which is possible given the home field advantage and...I doubt Bubsy's that sneaky. Though perhaps it wouldn't be very likely Donatello wins...

who do you vote for them? Just curious

I vote for Bubsy, cause while I do agree Donatello definitely has some ways to win, he has to get the jump on him and he can't let him put the helm on, if he does then he loses homefield advantage and basically gets jumped by Bubsy cause even with how smart Donatello is he wouldn't see that coming, I mean he'd figure it out but Bubsy will pretty much have the fight in his paws by that time

I know I'm late, but this thread seems to have a lot of input so I'll chime in too. I'm going to have to say Bubsy wins for numerous reasons.

One, Bubsy has way too many hax that Donatello has no real method of countering, such as transmutation and reality-warping.

Granted, Bubsy might not have the most experience with the Virgil Reality Helmet, but nonetheless, he understands the basics of how to use it and could easily use that to his advantage against Donatello.

As for the Smart Bomb, Donatello can't resist transmutation in any form or fashion, so he's toast right there.

Another thing to take note of is Bubsy's relatively powerful plot manipulation, yet another thing Donatello can't counter.

As for the location of the battle, I'm afraid Donatello would still have difficulties with Bubsy. Quite literally in the very first level of his very first game, Bubsy traverses through small sewer tunnels and already has experience in that kind of environment, so even the idea of a homefield advantage looks slim for Donatello.

Ultimately, I say Bubsy should take this with low-mid diff.

I was initially thinking Donny but the profile has only a baseline fest for him. Bubsy having "Crazy hax" isn't really a good reasoning but I really don't see what means Donny has of putting down Bubsy immediately in which Bubsy might just Smart Bomb if Donny can't put him down.

Donny could possibly win depending on how he were to jump Bubsy but Bubsy prolly wins in most circumstances.

Seems like Bubsy takes this with ease FRA.

Back