• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Alejandro VS Taco: Adorable Por Fuera, Malvado Por Dentro

Mate, does it really matter? All you need to know is that it fires near-instantly from a distance of several meters, and it has an electricity setting. The starting distance is especially 10 meters. Stop being this resisliant.
Mf the result of the thread depends on it, how would it not be? I need to know whether or not it's a stomp. If this gun is an actual laser gun, Alejandro's speed would be equalized to Taco meaning the chances of him dodging would be near zero. It would be 10x easier for me and you if you just told me instead of being so needlessly stubborn.

Alejandro's speed would be equalized to Taco meaning the chances of him dodging would be near zero.
Remember that Alejandro has all of his equipment, and that includes his Tranquilizer Balls+Slingshot and Leech Gun. He's got some winning conditions, especially since he is 17 kilotons stronger.

Remember that Alejandro has all of his equipment, and that includes his Tranquilizer Balls+Slingshot and Leech Gun. He's got some winning conditions, especially since he is 17 kilotons stronger.
Mhm, Alejandro gonna take out and aim his slingshot when he got FTL one shot lasers shooting at him 💀

Mhm, Alejandro gonna take out and aim his slingshot when he got FTL one shot lasers shooting at him 💀
Her laser gun isn't even light speed at all nor does it really have any proof behind it lol, I'm pretty sure Alejandro still has a chance to dodge it anyway as it has no set of speed to speak of either way.

Anyway, Taco FRA

Her laser gun isn't even light speed at all nor does it really have any proof behind it lol, I'm pretty sure Alejandro still has a chance to dodge it anyway as it has no set of speed to speak of either way.

Anyway, Taco FRA
Oh, it has no set speed? It seemed really easy for you to say that. I thought you we're gonna dance around the topic for a dozen comments and then put words in my mouth. Thanks, Prop!

Anyways if the laser gun has no speed feats, I'm inclined to think an on guard Alejandro could dodge, especially if he just focused on where Taco chose to aim.

Y'all think Alejandro could rizz up a taco? Same species love doesn't seem to be a thing in II.

Considering that Taco's skill also seems to be lackluster, I'll vote Alejandro wins due to his usage Slingshot.
Not a stomp if Alejandro is stronger. Why do you think I listed his high end rating being used?
I hope you don't actually believe that if you are stronger than another character you can't get stomped.

Considering that Taco's skill also seems to be lackluster, I'll vote Alejandro wins due to his usage Slingshot.
You do realize she still has her Invisibow to make Alejandro spotting her harder, right?

Anyways, vote counted regardless.

You do realize she still has her Invisibow to make Alejandro spotting her harder, right?

Anyways, vote counted regardless.
You told me that Laser was her starting attack.
Taco pulls out the laser gun.
Alejandro pulls out slingshot.
Taco shoots.
Alejandro dodges and fires back.
Taco gets hit.

I don't see an opportunity for Taco to use their Invisibow. If Alejandro wasn't focused on her, sure. But if Alejandro is looking, sees Taco press the button on their bowtie and she goes invisible but the bowtie is still moving, he'd be stupid not to keep his eyes focused on said bow. And if see tried attacking with the laser gun in hand, the gun would be visible.

You told me that Laser was her starting attack.
Taco pulls out the laser gun.
Alejandro pulls out slingshot.
Taco shoots.
Alejandro dodges and fires back.
Taco gets hit.

I don't see an opportunity for Taco to use their Invisibow. If Alejandro wasn't focused on her, sure. But if Alejandro is looking, sees Taco press the button on their bowtie and she goes invisible but the bowtie is still moving, he'd be stupid not to keep his eyes focused on said bow. And if see tried attacking with the laser gun in hand, the gun would be visible.
And why can't the same logic be that Taco also dodges? Alejandro's attacks aren't instant.

Like I said, Taco's skill feats haven't seen impressive to me.
May as well play some devil's advocate and say that Taco never dodged because at the time she was trying to hide her real persona by pretending to be an idiot. She could've tried dodging knowing the rocks were moving slow to her, but she wanted to keep her real persona a secret, hence why she didn't do it and instead chose to eat and spit the rocks out. Not only this, but in a wrestling challenge, Taco was able to "destroy" Bow (According to MePhone) in an offscreen match, and Bow herself is skilled at wielding chairs as weapons.

Not to mention, in other challenges, she's been shown to be pretty agile to which during the finale of Season 1, she managed to get a large lead ahead of OJ in a contest marathon, and she would've won had it not been for Bow attacking her which distracted her long enough to cost her the win. Combined with the fact that she's one of the smaller contestants only being half the size of an average contestant who is the size of the human, Alejandro would have a harder time trying to hit Taco, especially with the fact that he literally lets himself get recklessly hit by a tranquilizer ball from Heather and Sierra when he was trying to hit what he thought to be Ezekiel.

For those reasons, I may as well vote Taco. It's not a complete stomp, but considering how harder to hit she is as well as having an actual fatal weapon on her, she's just more likely to win to me.

May as well play some devil's advocate
Don't see how it's devil's advocate if it's what you genuinely believe and been wholeheartedly supporting but ok.
Taco never dodged because at the time she was trying to hide her real persona by pretending to be an idiot. She could've tried dodging knowing the rocks were moving slow to her, but she wanted to keep her real persona a secret, hence why she didn't do it and instead chose to eat and spit the rocks out.
I never said that the skill feat you presented was proof she couldn't dodge, I'm just saying it's not proof she is skilled. So you explaining the motivation behind why she didn't dodge doesn't move me.
Taco was able to "destroy" Bow (According to MePhone) in an offscreen match, and Bow herself is skilled at wielding chairs as weapons.
I would need to know how skilled "skilled" is. What feats can she perform as a chair user?
Also was the wrestling match a pro wrestling style no holds barred match because I wrestle and my ability to swing chairs has never been useful to me. If it was, I have no reason to believe she won because she was more skilled than her opponent. She could have beat Bow with a kendo stick, something she doesn't have access to here.
The fact it was off screen leaves too much up to interpretation when you consider what type of fight they we're having.
Not to mention, in other challenges, she's been shown to be pretty agile to which during the finale of Season 1, she managed to get a large lead ahead of OJ in a contest marathon, and she would've won had it not been for Bow attacking her which distracted her long enough to cost her the win.
This is more stamina and speed than agility. I also have zero clue how agile a cup of Orange Juice would be.
Combined with the fact that she's one of the smaller contestants only being half the size of an average contestant who is the size of the human, Alejandro would have a harder time trying to hit Taco,
Believe it or not, I think it's negligible. I think the shape of a human body would be much harder than the shape of taco. Taco would still be harder to hit but not by much. Factor in the agility of Alejandro? I see Alejandro winning.
especially with the fact that he literally lets himself get recklessly hit by a tranquilizer ball from Heather and Sierra when he was trying to hit what he thought to be Ezekiel.
Seems misleading. He was in the middle of an action and not expecting it. He'd have to react, stop what he's doing, and dodge. Here he would be on guard and able to aim-dodge. If anything the fact he didn't react in time goes to show the speed of these tranquilizers and why I doubt Taco could dodge.

I think I'm fine where I'm at so we'll have to agree to disagree.

If you wanna know what happened there then here is the link to the episode. I’ll probably link to other Taco skill feats in a bit since I haven’t actually watched much II lately and I’ve been wanting to binge S2 for a while now.
I can see the intention of the episode is for Taco's skills to be impressive (hell, they straight up say she's agile) but you do understand how hard it is for me to evaluate that marathon, right?

I can see the intention of the episode is for Taco's skills to be impressive (hell, they straight up say she's agile) but you do understand how hard it is for me to evaluate that marathon, right?
You might as well watch the entirety of Season 1 (Available on YouTube) and then come back to this. Just 18 episodes with each one being 7-10 minutes long on average. Just a note, though, the early episodes are very cringy to watch, but that was only because the creator was like 11 at the time when he made this. The later episodes (Especially Season 2 and onwards) get much better in quality.

And then you want to get into Season 2, though its episodes are longer going around a quarter hour on average.

I think we should take the intention of the episode on this since Adam Katz (the creator of II) was around 15 when this was made (if I'm correct, which I might not be) so it probably would have been harder for him to implement combat skills very much. Anyways, what does Alejandro show in terms of combat skill?

Anyways, what does Alejandro show in terms of combat skill?
IIRC he managed to avoid getting hit by soccer balls kicked at him (And even managed to impossibly rebound one when kicking one while he was defending), and he's a decent boxer being able to fight his brother in All-Stars.

IIRC he managed to avoid getting hit by soccer balls kicked at him (And even managed to impossibly rebound one when kicking one while he was defending), and he's a decent boxer being able to fight his brother in All-Stars.
The soccer ball feat is incredibly similar to Taco reflecting the rocks (which, as you have previously said, she probably would have been able to dodge) and I think Taco could avoid dealing with Alejandro’s boxing skills via Invisibow + Gun Spam.

I think we should take the intention of the episode on this since Adam Katz (the creator of II) was around 15 when this was made (if I'm correct, which I might not be) so it probably would have been harder for him to implement combat skills very much. Anyways, what does Alejandro show in terms of combat skill?
Yes but even if I take the intention into account, where does that put me? How agile does this make Taco? High-school athlete? Pro level? Olympic? Maybe even superhuman? Because at face value I get nothing for this. Anything I assign her with would be pure guess work.
The soccer ball feat is incredibly similar to Taco reflecting the rocks (which, as you have previously said, she probably would have been able to dodge) and I think Taco could avoid dealing with Alejandro’s boxing skills via Invisibow + Gun Spam.
It's not, Alejandro has to track down where each ball is headed. The rocks damn near placed themselves into Taco's mouth.

It's not, Alejandro has to track down where each ball is headed.
And yet he still stayed in the spot he was in without moving from it when kicking the balls. Sure, Taco was also in the same spot because she was already facing the opposing team, but Alejandro had a sound cue of ball kicking to go off of which was why he was able to notice them.

And yet he still stayed in the spot he was in without moving from it when kicking the balls. Sure, Taco was also in the same spot because she was already facing the opposing team, but Alejandro had a sound cue of ball kicking to go off of which was why he was able to notice them.
He has to move his legs to kick them back. Not only does he do that, he follows it up by turning around to kick the other one. That level of placement is easily more skillful than what Taco did.

Taco also has her lemons, with from the weapons here on the list is the most spamable of the 4 sinse she can spit them at a really high fire rate if I remenber correct, so even if she somehow can't eat and spit back the tranquilizer balls she can just spit a funk ton of lemons to block talejandro shoots... or you know... get invisible and run away before going for a sneak attack?

Back