• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Tord VS Taco: Never Friends In The End

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
2 European-accented antagonists of animated web series who were at first friends to those around him, but in truth, they were merely lying about their friendships in order to achieve a personal goal for themselves to be known as the superior one of those around them.

Speed is equalized, both are 7-A, and the battle takes place in in an open grassfield. Both of them have access to all of their equipment (Tord starts outside of his mech), and both start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

Heh, yes... Just like old times...:

It's your game, you have so much to gain...: 7 (TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, JustANormalLemon, Vzearr, HonestlyBored24, James Plays 4 Games, Accelerated Evolution, Psychomaster35)

Edd, Tom, Matt, and OJ stop the both of them:

Last edited:
Can Tord realistically even access the Tordbot? The End shows him just being plopped into the driver’s seat by use of a button, and the thing towers buildings. If the first thing he tries is getting into the Tordbot, he’s gonna have to climb the thing Giganto-style, and I don’t think he’s gonna get in before Taco just shoots him.

If Tord first tries to shoot Taco, than the odds are more in his favor. From what I remember, Taco hasn’t mowed down entire armies with her gun, so Tord probably has more experience with firearms, with the fact that he’s said to be comparable to Tom, a weapons expert, just driving that point in. If it comes to a shootout, Taco’s other stuff won’t be of much use, as the Invisbow’s invisibility doesn’t work on the bow itself and the Temporary Paralyzer requires Taco to be in close range.

So it depends on what Tord is more likely to start with. If it’s the former, Taco FRA, and if it’s the latter, Tord FRA.

Can Tord realistically even access the Tordbot? The End shows him just being plopped into the driver’s seat by use of a button, and the thing towers buildings. If the first thing he tries is getting into the Tordbot, he’s gonna have to climb the thing Giganto-style, and I don’t think he’s gonna get in before Taco just shoots him.

If Tord first tries to shoot Taco, than the odds are more in his favor. From what I remember, Taco hasn’t mowed down entire armies with her gun, so Tord probably has more experience with firearms, with the fact that he’s said to be comparable to Tom, a weapons expert, just driving that point in. If it comes to a shootout, Taco’s other stuff won’t be of much use, as the Invisbow’s invisibility doesn’t work on the bow itself and the Temporary Paralyzer requires Taco to be in close range.

So it depends on what Tord is more likely to start with. If it’s the former, Taco FRA, and if it’s the latter, Tord FRA.
He starts near it, but from what I’ve seem of him fighting someone trying to kill him, he would immediately lead with the weapons on his person, and given how Taco has been prone to using her gun on threats, Tord's most likely going to pull his guns on her as well.

I personally believe this isn't as clear cut as you may initially think. And I'm gonna have to side with Taco, actually.

In terms of stats, both are baseline 7-A, and while Taco holds a pretty substantial LS edge, (on that note, its a bit offtopic but neither's LS calcs are on their verse pages we should maybe fix that soon) though this fight is very unlikely to end up in physical fighting.

Taco is also a smaller target, being like, roughly half the size of the taller characters. Who iirc were calculated at around 2 meters-ish. Tord is generally shown fighting people his own size, that of a human. While this might not seem like a massive edge on the surface, this would make it harder for Tord to shoot her than vice versa.

But what if Tord CAN land shots? Nothing too hard to deal with, Taco can just eat the bullets and spit them out like she does with lemons. Tord doesn't have a similar option to Taco's lasers other than dodging. Which Taco can ALSO do!

As for Taco's offensive options, she's not too behind. The lasers are just as effective as Tord's bullets. And the paralyzing option on her gun would fully incap Tord, rendering a win.

So yeah going Taco for better counters and more immediate wincons

Vorig TACO FRA for eatig bullets and spitig then back :V

Also, even if the invisibow will not be that usefull It's even harder to actually aim when you can only see a small portion of the oponent

Taco takes this, I feel like his abilities are more favourable, paired with the large LS advantage it would be smooth sailing.

my stupid ass after causing an fra train
cover3.jpg

Back