• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) 10-Bs with Tier 9 Attacks (1st Prize vs Mary Muldoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I wanted to test this out. I was told a standard pistol could hurt a 9-B fairly well because piercing, Let's test this out shall we? Fight takes place in an open field, speed is equalized let's say. Both combatants know about the other, giving them prior knowledge. Who wins and why?

Mary Muldoo

1st Prize

1st Prize has a AP edge with charging and is wall level in durability. I don't know how Mary's Street Level AP would hurt him, but 1st Prize could harm Mary via her Durability only being Human Level.

None of her abilities seem useful. So 1st Prize one shots via charging ig

To be fair the charging is really easy to avoid and they start a good distance away. As I have already mentioned piercing damage from a 9-C gun can hurt a tier 9-B character so her being unable to hurt him is not an argument.

Personally I find his attack to be incredibly lackluster especially from a range. You can only be hit by it if you stand there and try to take it.

I'm not saying she can't harm him. I'm saying she would have a harder time trying to bypass his durability. Now I didn't notice the range

So I'm not sure. She could likely avoid his attacks easily, yet she would somewhat struggle to actually harm. But how good is her piercing? If it can bypass his durability, I'll go with Mary

Piercing is as good as a normal gun, which can pierce through something at this level because they can shoot into trees and stuff which are 9-B.

So basically the piercing damage of a regular gun. If CH can kill a FNaF character with only a gun then this should be similar.

Kk. I vote for Mary via piercing and the fact she could likely get more hits that pierce him and she can dodge his attacks easily.

Yeah, I'll say Mary FRA due to piercing.

Don't think she'll hold back on a big ol' robot charging at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back