• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goro Majima vs Kamado Tanjirou

Majima also has no resistance to Perception Manip, Morality Manip or even a proper answer to Tanjiro's Stat Amp.

Then again Tanjiro already has a 1.4663x AP advantage so I doubt he'd need to amp.

I said Post-Demon Slayer. He doesn't have See Through World there. Morality only can be used when someone enters his mind. Goro can amp with aura too and he also has better experience.

Ah. Noted.

Majima could prolly take this outta sheer skill and ganging up via clones then.

Tanjirou can Enhanced Senses in this key which is borderline precognition, so good luck hitting him. Along with Info Analysis to sniff out any weakness he may have, while deducing and analyzing his entire fighting style.

Should Tanjirou need more power, then he can activate Constant Flow to increase his power with each strike. Should he really be pushed that far, then Tanjirou goes Dance of the Fire God, completely blitzes with afterimages specifically tailored to hit people with good senses, and hits with Regen Negging strikes.

He still has precog that majima needs to get pass not to mention he adapts quickly to enemies

This version of Tanjiro doesn't have precog tho. This is Post-Demon Slayer training Tanjiro, his first key.

Oh thanks i was confused on what key this tanjirou is,im not sure who would win though pesonally leaning towards tanjirou due to AP adv if he uses hinokami kagura

Bump

Majima's AP got upgraded to be a tad bit above Tanjiro's. Still keeping my vote for Tanjiro FRA minus the AP.

Back